Recent content by Teresa Quick

1. Teresa Quick

Changing out old sand

Need an easy way to change out o,d sand Tank has been running for about 5 yrs but the sand was left over from a larger tank It's been rinsed several times, tank was torn down and reset up a few months ago Still getting nasty rust colored algae Would like to replace with new sand
  2. Teresa Quick

Seal for light cover

Sent them 2 emails now I'll have to call I guess
  3. Teresa Quick

Seal for light cover

Where is everyone on this site
  4. Teresa Quick

Seal for light cover

Anyone know where to find a replacement for a bio cube -29 gal
  5. Teresa Quick

Pump for a bio cube

maybe ill just tear it apart and clean it good, it has been up for over a yr.
  6. Teresa Quick

Pump for a bio cube

though right now not even sure what the gph is on the stock pump.
  7. Teresa Quick

Pump for a bio cube

yes return, the one that came with it dosent put out very well lol
  8. Teresa Quick

HI EVERYONE

hi there
  9. Teresa Quick

Pump for a bio cube

would like to upgrade my pump - what size for a coralife 29 gal bio cube
  10. Teresa Quick

Let the fun begin -29 gal biocube build

not really - letting things settle - having a little hair algea problem but its only one rock. - added a small emerald crab and its been working on it along with water changes its should be gone soon. green strip mushroom has added a couple babys and my pink xeina is growing nicely. ill get a...
  11. Teresa Quick

Let the fun begin -29 gal biocube build

[/URL][/IMG]
  12. Teresa Quick

need a little help

that's what I originally thought but not sure the pump is big enough or what size pump would be needed I think I will give it a try since I don't want to add a second pump I guess ill play it by ear lol and if its not enough ill get a bigger pump
  13. Teresa Quick

need a little help

ok that's what I figured - I have a maxi jet I can use or the chiller - now to see if I can figure out if I can split the return from inside the back - already have it split in the tank wish it had two return wholes lol
  14. Teresa Quick

need a little help

ya I know that, ive had this chiller on my seahorse tank, just not sure if I want to try and hook it to the return pump of my bio-cube or if the pump would ne strong enough
  15. Teresa Quick

New to saltwater, but need to rescue a tank

Hi and welcome, first there are several good articles in the arhives that will help you understand saltwater chemistry and how to regulate it - understand that not everyone sets their tanks up the same but there are some set rules. lol some fish just don't it into small tanks. in the saltwater...