Recent content by thefishguy27

1. thefishguy27

Protein Skimmer

Hi all- I recently purchased a bio cube protein skimmer for my bio cube 32 tank. It did not come with any directions and I'm a little lost in how to set it up. Can anyone give me some direction? Thank you! Also anyone know anything about the filtration chambers and the best way to set them up...
  2. thefishguy27

Aquascape

Hello all- I recently purchased a Biocube 32!! I am setting up the live rock and sand this weekend and was looking for suggestions for how to put it all together. Any recommendations would be awesome. Thanks all.
  3. thefishguy27

New BioCube 32 Owner, Looking for Suggestions

Anyone have any aquascape suggestions?? I am putting in the sand and live rock in a couple of days.
  4. thefishguy27

Thank you. anyone else????
  5. thefishguy27

Sick Clown.....

Is the fish a female? May be pregnant.
  6. thefishguy27

Hello- I see that you have just purchased a bio cube 32. I too just purchased mine. I am a...

Hello- I see that you have just purchased a bio cube 32. I too just purchased mine. I am a little confused with something and I was wondering if you might have an answer for it. I have the stand set up and the biocube is sitting on the stand. Now what do I do? There are a few cords attached to...
  7. thefishguy27

iThank you for the quick reply! I will definitely keep doing my research and am really eager to start the cycling process. I unboxed the BioCube 32 last night and I am trying to familiarize myself with its components. This may sound pretty silly but the instructions don't show you what to do...
  8. thefishguy27

Hi All! My name is Mike and i am the proud new owner of a Biocube 32. This is my first salt water fish tank and i am extremely excited. Does anyone have a bio cube and have any suggestions for me? It is sitting on the stand but i am not sure of what my next steps should be. All comments are...