Recent content by xaflatoonx

1. X

Creating new 90G saltwater setup - Please advise:

how do you transfer the copepods from the refugium to the tank?
  2. X

Thanks flower - Appreciate you chiming in. Definitely plan on keeping corals. So that means i am definitely gonna need a skimmer. Question is which one do you think is better? i am also gonna need some guidance on designing the sump with that skimmer. Could you please take a look at the...
  3. X

my good friend... the game has changed... we are now going to have a set up in a 90 gallon tank! wooot wooot!
  4. X

which one guys? http://www.ebay.com/itm/CoralVue-Reef-Octopus-Classic-6-Pinwheel-Protein-Skimmer-150-Gal-Rating-NWB150-/311038253161?pt=Fish_Filters&hash=item486b531869 or http://www.ebay.com/itm/Reef-Octopus-Classic-150INT-Protein-Skimmer-/121449950643?pt=Fish_Filters&hash=item1c46fb2db3...
  5. X

any info helps silverado - and i really appreciate all who answer and guide noobs like me.
  6. X

i really would like to request you guys to copy this forum's page link and save it in your favorites.. LOL that way you can visit often - since i will be asking a lot of questions. :) you guys are awesome!
  7. X

yes sir - will start today - will take my time and use patience... thank you and i completely concur with that advice.
  8. X

allright gents... so i need help with figuiring out a sump... dont really want a refugium... just a sump for filteration. can you please guide a little? do i get this...
  9. X

Got a new tank : ) super excited. Its a 90 Gallon. Allright guys - the game has changed... now i need to know which equipment will work with THIS size... lol i am gonna be able to keep a blue tang - woohoooo!
  10. X

all that makes sense - thanks silverado... and how very modest of you... lol
  11. X

very true... by the way the description for feeding for a lot of corals and anemones say Photosynthetic and Filter feeder what does that mean?
  12. X

no offence there - if anyone of you have one... that was a stupid comment on my part
  13. X

but without reef - it might as well be a fresh water tank... lol... reef tanks are amazing!
  14. X

yes sir - that is the plan. My list of equipment will probably change a little - will be back for confirmation then. My biggest concern is the skimmer - they are so expensive.