Recent content by Zachary58

1. Z

Coral Beauty Angelfish

I was wondering if anybody would post pictures on this fish if you had one. What do you think about it, too, eating coral? Thanks
  2. Z

Clowns acting weird !

I added my last two fish for my 20 gallon tall FOWLR tank, as I said in another thread. Before yesterday, one of the clowns had been acting oddly and now both are doing the same thing. The tank has two percula clowns, a purple firefish, a goby of watchmen, and a small flasher wrasse. The tank...
  3. Z

wrasse id

Anyone knows what this little guy is, but a leopard's body shape has the coloring of a yellow tale tamerin.
  4. Z

I need help with my blenny tailspot

I have had a Tailspot Blenny for a few months now. He has always seemed to do well and is very active. The past few weeks I have noticed that its belly seems distended and whiteish, but it seems thin after its stomach. When I feed the tank he goes nuts after the food, but he can't seem to decide...
  5. Z

How long will Jet Lag be?

Just got my Radiant Wrasse, and it only comes out at night, close to the end of my schedule for lighting. I think he's from Africa straight away, does anyone know how long it takes him to adjust to the schedule of the day? Or do wrasses once fully acclimatized stay out all day like other fish? I...