• Includes LEDs for night vision
  • Standard sized T5 sockets
  • Includes mounting brackets
  • Timer module built in
  • Internal electronic ballast
  • Acrylic splash guard
  • 110V only

lmforbis

They aren't bad lights for softies and LPS, the bulbs they come with suck. You'd want to upgrade the bulbs to a quality bulb like ATI or Geismann. In the long run, they aren't very cost efficient. T5 bulbs need to be replaced every 6-12 months and cost ~$20 each.
Personally I like LEDs better than T5 s. I do own 3 oddesea fixtures that I have used as supplemental lights for my LEDs. I got more LEDs so they are in a closet now.

florida joe

I also would go with LEDs The one 0ne-fish (no pun intended) is getting I personal like as a starter light. Other down side IMO to a system that you can’t adjust the intensity is. When you change your old bulbs you have to change you lighting schedule You tell me why

one-fish

Well light came today.....damaged Augggh..Amazon sending a replacement. The mount was not what I expected. Joe how far above water surface should this light be...say at 50% intensity. Thinking of a ceiling mount but need to look at their website first think there is arm mount that clamps to back glass

florida joe

when you get the lights post a pic. you want you lights to be as close the water with out getting splash on them. I don't know how the expanding supporting system would be an issue

one-fish

So just use the brackets/handles on the ends of the fixture. Thanks was thinking at least 6-8 in above ..Got it thanks ...pics tried that not sure how to thinking I needed a third party to host..I'll look at it again

kevin725

that was the only one I found cheap next one I will go with the led's I think I found one off my fish with ich it is a small hippo and I can't get him out off the tank without tearing it all apart I fed some garlic tonight I read that may help I'm not sure what else to do

one-fish

If I were you would research Ich and determine your situation, feeding garlic will not help....my.02 Ot you need to research helping hands are there