Last fish coming

iidylii

so tomorrow afternoon my last fish that I will be adding to the tank should be here, that is if they actually have one left when they go to ship it...plenty of times now I've ordered the tiger goby only to find that when they go to ship it they don't have it although they did have it when I ordered...

But yeah my last fish "I think" lol will be the tiger watchman goby...and not really sure why they call it a watchman since it's a sifter

iidylii

The universe plays some funny tricks on me I'll tell ya...I get a sneak peak email of the fish the divers den will be selling later in the day...today it says they will have a tiger goby going up for sale...Of course I just called live aquaria to see if they had shipped my other tiger which was not a divers den fish and of course it's all packed up and ready to go so there's nothing thy can do...I've been waiting for them to get a tiger goby in for a good 6 months now and nothing and now of course the day they ship mine they get one in lol go figure :confused:

florida joe

FWIW they are sifters BUT they also are great jumpers when spooked, you may want to consider a cover until it gets acclimated to your tank and even then egg crate may be wise

iidylii

FWIW they are sifters BUT they also are great jumpers when spooked, you may want to consider a cover until it gets acclimated to your tank and even then egg crate may be wise
Oh trust me I know...I had a pair of them for about a day and unbelievably they both jumped while I was at work and yes I had egg crate over top of the tank and they still both managed to jump...that is the reason I now have a glass top...will be fine this time thanks

iidylii

image.jpeg
Tiger came with a what kind of looks like a blood blister...I think it's probably a bruise? But to be safe he will be in QT until it starts going away...which is not ideally what I like doing with a sifter...oh well no choice I guess...I took some sand out of the DT and lined the bottom of a 5 gallon for the fish

lmforbis

Beautiful fish.

I'd send live aquaria an email with the pic. If he doesn't make it after the 14 day warranty and he had some issues at arrival they will often give you your money back.

iidylii

Yep I called them and they said to email a pic so they could look and see if it is a disease or what it may be...

Any thoughts what it might be forbis...I know it's a terrible pic but got any guesses

jay0705

Looks to be a hemoglastoba. Very common in the sand sifters. Honestly no idea, i would go with bruise lol