120 gallon upgrade, sort of

lmforbis

Got the stand structure painted today. Just as I was finishing up my Puppy ran across it and left a trail of paint foot prints on the wood floors.
IMG_3874.JPG

lmforbis

Still waiting for the tank. It was 2 weeks late then when it arrived it was damaged. Hopefully it will be here on Friday.

I was going to use my existing 29 gallon sump. I did some remeasuring and the 40b I already have will fit in the space in the basement so I headed out to the hardware store for aquarium safe silicone and acrylic. Put together a new sump. Once the silicone is fully cured I'm going to fill it with water and move the rubble the marinepure block into it to encourage the pods to reproduce. I'll probably put some of the rock from the main tank as well. I have some new rock that's been curing for the last month.

lmforbis

Probably around 11. Most are in the 2-3" range full grown. The two tangs will get bigger and the lamarks angel. Everybody made it through the move with no issues.

lmforbis

Thanks guys.

It is a seahorse. I have a couple more, a crab and an octopus, just haven't got them on yet.

I had some issues with the return pump. I bought a Jebao but when I installed it then stuck my hand in the water I got a sizable zap. It was the only thing in the sump at the time. I quickly ordered a Sicce pump from BRS and returned the other to Amazon.

one-fish

Yes if they have tripped it's a detrimental test more the worse They do make testers I have no experience there if in doubt I replaced it Gov worker ...Lol

2quills

Sounds like something wasn't making a path to ground until you put your hand in the tank.

Did the gfci trip after the jolt?

lmforbis

I think I'll just replace the GFCI. It has never tripped as far as I know. Certainly not when I got Zapped.