Im in my 4th week of cycling

beredovon

I saw white spot in my aquarium glass and there are a live swimming . And what is the best corals for beginners at low light and easy to care? any suggestion ?

lmforbis

Low light not really any coral that is easy. average light you can do zoas, star polyps, mushrooms, toadstools, basic softies. I’d wait a while. It takes a while (a few months) for things to stabilize. Coral need stability.

jay0705

Also depends what your definition of low light is. Blue spectrums seem low but can grow coral like a mother. Whites seem bright but don't give off enough lumes.
If you truely want coral at some point, don't cheap out on the lights. Leds are more costly to buy but cheaper and cooler to run

silverado61

Without a picture I can only guess on the white spots. If they're crawling on the glass, rocks or sand bed they could be Amphipods. If they're swimming through the water column they could be Copepods.

beredovon

Without a picture I can only guess on the white spots. If they're crawling on the glass, rocks or sand bed they could be Amphipods. If they're swimming through the water column they could be Copepods.
ill take a picture later. They're crawling and swimming maybe both amphipods and copepods, And I saw small thing in my live rock 5 to 6 size of a dime long tentacles with round white tip in atnic light the tip is color green what is that?

beredovon

Also depends what your definition of low light is. Blue spectrums seem low but can grow coral like a mother. Whites seem bright but don't give off enough lumes.
If you truely want coral at some point, don't cheap out on the lights. Leds are more costly to buy but cheaper and cooler to run
during my 2nd week I have a live rock comes with a piece head of mushroom I ONLY TURN ON THE LIGHTS EVERY NIGHT FOR 3 HOURS in the morning just natural light AND my mushroom looks great. I have the LED STOCK LIGHTS IS THAT ENOUGH i JUST WANT A SIMPLE AND LOW maintaining BIOCUBE JUST FEW CORALS AND FISH

beredovon

Low light not really any coral that is easy. average light you can do zoas, star polyps, mushrooms, toadstools, basic softies. I’d wait a while. It takes a while (a few months) for things to stabilize. Coral need stability.
DO I NEED TO PUT CORALS OR CLEAN UP GREW.