Dogface Puffer tank mate ideas

LostChildPS

I’m new to marine setups, have had fresh off & on for 20yrs or so now, I recently purchased a 120 gallon (4x2x2) aquarium specifically to set up a FOWLR tank with the main fish being a beautiful Dogface Puffer. With owning fresh puffers I’m well aware that I need to be careful what else I put into this tank, with that in mind I’m looking for Any & ALL ideas on what species I could include??
Also would a dogface be ok with a snowflake eel? My 2yr old son is in love with them so I promised him to at least consider it, but the dogface is the only For Sure fish going in so far. A colorful variety of fish would be ideal as my freshwater fish have been my sons best tool for learning his colors & naming his fish lol.
With any fish ideas plz include also if said fish would be better off going in before/after/same time as the Puffer if known.
Thanks and can’t wait to see your ideas!!

jay0705

Basically anything it can't eat is fine. I like the zebra moray but a snow flake should be ok. Lionfish, peaceful trigger( blue throat, niger, ect. ) puffers are messy fish so a lightly stocked tank is best. Order of fish, generally triggers towards the end.

LostChildPS

Basically anything it can't eat is fine. I like the zebra moray but a snow flake should be ok. Lionfish, peaceful trigger( blue throat, niger, ect. ) puffers are messy fish so a lightly stocked tank is best. Order of fish, generally triggers towards the end.
Wasn’t sure if a Zebra Eel would be too big for my tank or not, was told they get up to 5ft long?
Was told a few wrasse would be a good idea, any suggestions on those?

jay0705

With exception to the snow flake , most morays get big. There not huge swimmers tho. Wrasse would be something like a green bird or hovans wrasse. There larger wrasse

lmforbis

Snowflakes are very easy eels that are mostly crustacean eaters so they aren’t likely to bother fish.