Search results

1. junbug1970

Any Chicagoan Traders?

same name?
  2. junbug1970

Any Chicagoan Traders?

. Congrats. if ya need help let me know man don't hesitate to call. did you set up a 300 gal? hey are you on reef central at all?
  3. junbug1970

Kenya Tree

i meant they do like medium lighting and good water flow
  4. junbug1970

Kenya Tree

mine opened up in a couple hours after i got it. they dont like medium lighting and good water flow.
  5. junbug1970

pulsing xenia problem

yes. xenia can be taken off the water temporarily. they are hardy species or you can use that link that pete sent. good video demo.
  6. junbug1970

Any Chicagoan Traders?

Hey Heriberto, hows it going? did you move yet? the xenia is thriving well. they all attached themself on a rock already. the frags of polyps are doing well as well.
  7. junbug1970

Any Chicagoan Traders?

email sent
  8. junbug1970

pulsing xenia problem

can you take the rock out of the water? if so, dab the rock dry, put a little locktite superglue and let it sit for about 30-60 sec and then place the base of the xenia on it and let it sit again for 30 sec and place it back in the water. If you cannot get the rock of the water, use a small long...
  9. junbug1970

Any Chicagoan Traders?

i appreciate the offer, i will take what you are giving away. Let me know when is convinient for you for me to come by. i'm about 15 min away. Junus
  10. junbug1970

pulsing xenia problem

superglue gel works great
  11. junbug1970

Any Chicagoan Traders?

what are you looking for to trade? i have colt tree i can frag, green button polyp, silver branch xenias. i'm looking for some colors in my tanks, everything i have is brown. lol orange, blue, green, purple and etc would be great.
  12. junbug1970

Any Chicagoan Traders?

hey reefreak, got anything to trade? :joy:
  13. junbug1970

Any Chicagoan Traders?

email sent
  14. junbug1970

Any Chicagoan Traders?

i know. when is your move again? hope is not next week when is 23 outside.
  15. junbug1970

Any Chicagoan Traders?

Hey Dude. Wassup man! I have soo much of this xenias now and i figure some might want some to trade.
  16. junbug1970

Any Chicagoan Traders?

Hello Chicagoan. Anyone in chicago area have anything to trade? I live in montgomery (near aurora/naperville) area. I have some silver branch pumping xenia , green button polyps, colt tree to trade. Show me what you got ***)
  17. junbug1970

Who likes Star Polyps?

Do you still have some star polyps left? I'm in chicago suburb and i can perhaps meet you if you are near by. I have some silver stem xenia's
  18. junbug1970

75 gal 2 months and 21 days

Great Tank for a close system. Love the color combinations.
  19. junbug1970

Chicago area trade

Hey Jeemann and jmick, I sent an email to both. I'm interested in any frags you have. (softie only). thanks again
  20. junbug1970

Chicago area trade

NO ONE? :thinking: Does anyone want to sell frags? :notsure: