Search results

1. junbug1970

Any Chicagoan Traders?

Hello Chicagoan. Anyone in chicago area have anything to trade? I live in montgomery (near aurora/naperville) area. I have some silver branch pumping xenia , green button polyps, colt tree to trade. Show me what you got ***)
  2. junbug1970

new setup looking for stuff to buy in chicago area

hello all, looking for the following to buy if anyone has them for sale in chicago area +/- 80lbsLive sand +/- 100lbs LR hang skimmer for up to 55 gal 50/50 30" coralife prefered live stock brittle star cleaner crew peppermint shrimps tiger tail cucumber watchman goby mandarin goby percula clown...
  3. junbug1970

10 gallon for sale

I have for sale 10gal with black metal stand and flourescent lighting canopy and penguin hang filter for $25. was used for a feeder tank. pick up only. Its never been drilled. if interested please email me to junbug1970@hotmail.com *******will not sell seperately********* ********Pick up...
  4. junbug1970

38 gal tank for sale

38 gallon tall for sale unknown mfg I have for sale 38gal with black stand pine and canopy w/ flourescent and glass tops for $100. currently used as fresh water piranha tank. will include magnum filter and overflow box for $25 pick up only. Its never been drilled. if interested please email me...
  5. junbug1970

75 gal all glass for sale

I have for sale 75gal all glass with black stand pine and canopy w/ flourescent and glass tops. Bought new as a set 2 yrs ago for $650 now selling for $250 firm. pick up only. Its never been drilled. if interested please email me to junbug1970@hotmail.com here's a link of few photos i've taken...
  6. junbug1970

Wet and dry filter rated for 300gal

I have here is Wet and dry filter made by US aquarium rated for 300gal tank. It has dual drain, drawer for filter pad. all bio balls will be included. Large sump area, and built in skimmer, just need powerhead to make the skimmer work. The Nautilus skimmer in the picture will not be included. It...
  7. junbug1970

2x 10 gal tank and 20 gal hospital tank

I have for sale 2 Ten gallon fish tanks 1 complete set with metal stand, light canopy and over hang filter and heater. $25 the other is 10 gal tank with only overhang filter $10 and a 20 gal hospital tank (previously used for copper treatment) $5 will ship at your expense plus shipping material...
  8. junbug1970

220gal and 75 gal fish tank

Fish tank made by all glass 220 gallon with stand oak finish and 3 flourescent lighting and stand, bought new 1 year ago asking $600. measurement is 72" in length x 36" tall and 24"deep the stand is 72x30"x24 i also have 75 Gallon made by all glass with stand in black finish and matching canopy...
  9. junbug1970

lionfish and puffer for sale

after long heart breaking tering 2 tanks down, i still have the following 2 fish i need to get rid of. - Large Volitan Lion (+/- 8inches) $60 - Large Porcupine Puffer (+/- 8 inches) $40 Note: i will not ship these fishes. These two are my favorite fishes and with pointy fins and skin, it will...
  10. junbug1970

Spagetthi Algae for sale

Hello All, I have about 10 gal tank full of spagetthi algae for sale $25 takes all. If you want it ship, i will do my best to send it 3 days priority at your expense and risk. These algae is great for a fuge and growns really fast. If you have Tangs, they love this stuff. Let me know Thanks Junus
  11. junbug1970

Aqua Medic Titan 1500 1/2 hp chiller For Sale

I bought this not too long ago only used it for couple of month for my sea horse tank, but now i sold my sea horse tank, i don't need it anymore. Bought brand new http://www.***********.com/md_viewI...dproduct=AQ2115 i think i may still have the original box, but i have to check in my attic. I...
  12. junbug1970

Lots of stuff for sale

Hello, I'm breaking down 2 of my tanks and i have the following for sale. - MTC Pro Cal Dual Calcium Reactor with aragonite media bought new August 14th of last year. check here for details http://www.marinetechnical.com/procal.htm - C02 tank and regulator with dual gauge and selenoid Check...
  13. junbug1970

wtb dual 175 MH ballast

Looking for dual 175 mh with cords and sockets. please email me @ junus_ong@hotmail.com
  14. junbug1970

Selling dried Mysis Shrimp cheap!

Hey guys, I want to order some dried mysis shrimp, but i can only buy 5lbs of it. Anyone interested in some? i'm selling 3lbs of it @ $25/lb + shipping. Its already been treated with garlic. It'll come in zip lock bag. i assume shipping will be about $5 for priority mail, but not for certain. thanks
  15. junbug1970

WTB dual 250 watt MH ballast

anyone selling dual 250 watt MH? please email me junus_ong@hotmail.com
  16. junbug1970

NE1 tried raising ghost shrimp?

Has anyone tried raising their own ghost shrimp? please advice what i need to do? thanks Junus
  17. junbug1970

dolphin pump vs viaaqua pump

hello all, i'm looking for 1200gph pumps for my skimmer (nautilus ex) which pump is a better pump between the 2 and since i can't seemed to find mag 12 anywhere that is decent cost. if any of you ever used any of these pump please let me know your input. thanks Junus
  18. junbug1970

wtb mag 12 or equal

looking for mag 12 or equivelant.
  19. junbug1970

WTB dual 400watt MH with reflector and bulbs

Hey guys, Anyone selling Dual 400watt MH with reflector 48" all set ready to go? thanks Junus
  20. junbug1970

4000k GE 400watt bulb question

Hello Guys, i have a 75gal reef currently using PC lighting of 350watts. I've recently acquired 400watt dual metal halide ballast and 4 GE 4000k 400watt bulbs My question is, can i use 4000k or do i need at least 6500 or 10000k? and secondly, is there such a thing as too much lighting? 800watt...