Search results

1. nemo lover

need some help with plumbing a five gallon

Hey guys I got a new little set up, and wanted to try something different this time(no hob)I want to have some sort of closed loop plumbing on the minibow, and a ten gallon sump/fugie. any ideas on how I should go about doing this. The tank is acyrillic so I don't think it will be to difficult...
  2. nemo lover

need some help with plumbing a five gallon

double post opps
  3. nemo lover

Had to take my daughter to ER today :(

This is how it started. My daughter 2yrs old was crying in the middle of the night.(not normal she always sleeps through the night). So I Went in the room took her temp(normal) made her a cup, and took her into bed with us. Within ten minutes she was sleeping. She woke up real late at like...
  4. nemo lover

55 Aga Reef Ready W/stand And Canopy Fs In Fl

WHATS FOR SALE??you ask 250.00 TAKES IT ALL! NOT PARTING. LOCAL PICK UP. 55 AGA TANK REEF READY CORNER OVERFLOW WITH MEGAFLOW PLUMBING. STAND, AND CANOPY. I WILL INCLUDE SOME MISC SUPPLIES I WILL NOT NEED WITH MY NEW SETUP A IN SUMP SKIMMER (NOT THE BEST, BUT IT WORKED FINE FOR ME)CANT REMEMBER...
  5. nemo lover

Using Insulation Foam As A Method Of Aquascaping?

I was browsing the web toady, and stubbled across this old article NOTES FROM THE TRENCHES with ERIC MEIER: Using insulation foam as a method to aquascape a tank was an idea that had been stirring in my head for some months now. Ever since I saw this thread from Reef Central on Tanu's tank, I...
  6. nemo lover

good joke for women

The Funeral Procession A woman was leaving a convenience store with her morning coffee when she noticed a most unusual funeral procession approaching the nearby cemetery. A long black hearse was followed by a second long black hearse about 50 feet behind the first one. Behind the second hearse...
  7. nemo lover

Any of you guys sign the declaration for the ONE org.?

Just kind of curious on how many people on our boards signed the declaration?If not... I highly incourage you to do so. I was almost in tears when I seen the live8 play, and by the wonderful speech Wll Smith gave. Every three seconds some dies in africa, because of extreme poverty.No food...
  8. nemo lover

Mr. and Mrs. Smith

My hubby and I went to see it Monday on my Birthday. We liked it alot. Great movie! I recommend everyone to see it. Also if you do go see it check out those lighting fixtures , and chandielers<sp in their house nice I want those.
  9. nemo lover

Equipment question??

Has anyone used finnex heaters? are they good? I would like to order one for my 2.5 nano, and size is a major concern. They have a 25 watt 5"er mini, with a temp controller. I would like to order this one. But wanted to get opinions if any.
  10. nemo lover

looking for a 30 or 40 breeder in FL.

I am looking for a 30 or 40 to breeder start a new reef tank. I am also looking for equiptment to go along with it. Anyone who might happen to have an extra, or one for sale. I would be interested. :D
  11. nemo lover

Happy B-day Ross!

HAPPY B-DAY TO YOU- HAPPY B-DAY TO YOU- HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR ROSS- HAPPY B-DAY TO YOU. YOU BELONG IN AN AQUARIUM, AND YOU LOOK LIKE A ZOANTHID, AND YOU SMELL LIKE SOME TOO. HAAHHA LOL :D :happy: :happy: :happy: HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!!!!!!!!
  12. nemo lover

Happy Fathers Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All you DAD's- Happy fathers day!!! Thank you for giving the gift of life, and for just being dad. I hope you enjoy your day today!
  13. nemo lover

For all you computer geeks!! I need your help.

I live in PSL, Florida. Thursday night we had a power outage, and our computer was on. Our lights flickered on and off about five times. Then was out for about two hours. Needless to say when we wen't to re-boot the comp it would only re-boot to the windows screen, and then would click off, and...
  14. nemo lover

Question about using joes juice?

I got some new zoanthids for my 2.5, and I got a Aiptasia, now I have two aiptasis in a matter of a week. I ordered joes juice and syringe on the net. It should be here today. I know to squirt in the mouth and fill it up. I understand it will melt and to suck up the remainder. My consern it is...
  15. nemo lover

I hate my teeth!

Went to the dentist today. I am offically Broke. I had two molars #18 and dunno the other # root canals. OMFG I am in sooooo much pain. I can't sleep, I cant eat, It hurts to swallow, and I can't stop thinking about the poor tang in the dentist office with ich, and latterall line<sp. Why does it...
  16. nemo lover

Happy Birthday Pyro!!!

Happy B-day To You! Happy B-day To You! Geminis Rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  17. nemo lover

frogspawn ?

How far away do you need to place frogspawn from other corals? How far do there sweepers reach?
  18. nemo lover

anyone with weak stomachs DONT LOOK! caught my monitor eating in action.

Check him out he is our newest addition to our family. His name is Lasher. He is a monitor. This is him in action.
  19. nemo lover

Happy Birthday To All You Guys!

A SPECIAL HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU LALALALALA... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! :cheer: ribbon eel, shrimpfishy, Shawnna, Pet Lover, Poopdeck, ruth52357 skull69 LP powers donfar2005 jldowdy woodymdt kellyocean ramonescm1 H2OENGR Moverst651 Francis WendyMiller kainrahl theDude Reefer1985 jaymen, BP
  20. nemo lover

swf.com ?

Does anyone know when swf.com will be open to the public? I am driving miles, and miles for a good lfs. Swf.com Is three miles from my husbands work.