Search results

1. saltyfishgal

Condalactys Anemone sucked all his tentacles inside

s Quote: STOP MESSING WITH THE ANEMONE!!! It is only going to stress it out. you act as though i was doing a whole bunch of stuff.. all im doing is trying to ensure the safety of my other creatures, and all i did was remove him. thats one thing. and since no one was telling me why he was inside...
  2. saltyfishgal

This is him starting to turn himself back after being 'inside out' This is him now after being removed from the tank for a little while after i thought he was just about dead... hes all puffed back up and huge again and looks full and bright... what in the world is going on with this guy.. or am...
  3. saltyfishgal

that anemone is the same exact breed as mine and it is white and perfectly healthy... are you sure the white coloration is not the breed? or species? or whatever its called? My lighting is T5 HO. Ideal for promotion of zooxanthellae algae. I can move my air rock or whatever its called closer to...
  4. saltyfishgal

Krylon paint is ideal for saltwater. I didnt know about the air bubbles... what is salt creep? I have noticed my salinity gets a tiny bit lower weekly. What am I supposed to do for air circulation, or rather, what is ideal then? What kind of lighting do I need? I thought the ocean sun 10,000k...
  5. saltyfishgal

Ok so I put a few brine fish in the tank hoping my anemone would get some sustenance along with the rest of my tank inhabitants... (which now has my two oscellaris clowns that i was drip acclimating) So a few pieces of shrimp floated down to the anemone, stuck to his fingers, i walked out of the...
  6. saltyfishgal

I have the ocean sun light 10,000k Can you explain to me why the volcano is not good? I did a lot of research before putting it in and it is made from real rock that was at one time live. it is literally a piece of rock that has a hole in it and is painted in Krylon paint. Looks matter less than...
  7. saltyfishgal

I got a new anemone. He is a condalactys with purple tipped. He positioned himself just below the tip of my air blowing volcano... something i thought was pretty odd. My scarlet skunk shrimp has been hanging out on and next to him since i put him in the tank. I have only had him for 2 days. I...