Search results

1. puffer32

Baby clowns!

6 weeks ago we did a water change in our tank and discovered our mated pair had eggs on the glass. We got afew dozen off and into the hospital tank and waited. We thought we saw afew fry hiding in the live rock and started feeding bottled phyto. There are more babies then we first thought. When...
  2. puffer32

A few pics of some of my zoos

3. puffer32

With all the new sections................

We need email notifacation when we get responses to our threads! We use to get it and it disappeared, I think its a MUST now
  4. puffer32

Yikes, no power for 3 days!

We just used battery operated bubblers for 2 days in the 150 and 55 DT's. Yesterday we were finally able to get a generator. We hooked it up and was able to get flow and lights back in the tanks. The only problem seems to be our jaw fish. He was really stressed out and left his cave for some...
  5. puffer32

Lots of new pics! Come see,opinions welcome

First pic is my 55, the rest is my 150
  6. puffer32

Anyone else have florecent orange coraline? Pic included.

I thought it was sponge but its rock hard and all over my LR.
  7. puffer32

Some new pics of my 150!

First ones are with just the T5's on, rest are T's with the MH.
  8. puffer32

Anyone have a puffer in a reef?

Hubby has a valentini we want to put in our home tank. He is a LFS and we love this little guy and do not want to sell him. I know they are a problem with shrimp anything else they chomp on that we are not aware of?
  9. puffer32

Check out my jaw in this pic

10. puffer32

Impressive presentation by Ophiura in DFW!!!

Members of the DFW marine society were extremely impressed with Susan's knowledge on brittlestars. Even my hubby (critical know it all LFS) loved her presentation. Thank you again Susan for a very informative evening I took afew pics, the room was really dark, but i did my best. Not the...
  11. puffer32

Pink zoos or assorted colors

12. puffer32

Yellow acropora

Wrong pic, so dropping out of contest, sorry.............
  13. puffer32

Orange plate coral

14. puffer32

Tiger gobie

I think I missed out on entering this guy
  15. puffer32

Purple gorgonian

16. puffer32

Green maze brain

17. puffer32

Pipe organ

I think i entered them as clove polops, but i found out they are pipe organ.
  18. puffer32

Blue mushrooms

19. puffer32

Green acropora

20. puffer32

Orchid acropora