Search results

1. salty chee

Something in my spare time.

WEll, I recently joined LL ( The Lock Legion. If you haven't heard of them go to http://www.locklegion.com ) and, I was seriously bored 1 nights ago, so I made this. Took about two hours though. =( But it looks great. It's really funny also. ::linky:: Oh yeah, my username is Groovy Speaker...
  2. salty chee

Something in my spare time.

WEll, I recently joined LL ( The Lock Legion. If you haven't heard of them go to http://www.locklegion.com ) and, I was seriously bored 1 nights ago, so I made this. Took about two hours though. =( But it looks great. It's really funny also.
  3. salty chee

What's the worst thing...

...that has happened to your computer? This means has your computer been infected by a virus/trojan? Something that happened to my computer, which you may be able to find the thread where I was constantly chating with Thejdshow about how to fix it, and unfortantly, had to buy a totaly new...
  4. salty chee

I'm back!

Oh my gosh! I've missed everybody so much! The reason why I was gone: I GOT MY JOB! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! I WORK AT PIXAR! JUST AS I HAD HOOPED! I haved moved. And all my fish with it!
  5. salty chee

What's your desktop?

I'm making a remake of the old version of this thread for old times sake. Wht's your desktop? Heres mine. :cheer: I love the band gorillaz!
  6. salty chee

Promissing job in computer animation

I have been offered a job in computer animation. As you can see by my avatar, which was a simple exersise, I'm very good at it. If all goes well, I'll have a new job! Wish me luck.
  7. salty chee

i'm finally back

I haven't been here for s long. I can't believe how much it has changed! I missed this place.
  8. salty chee

Just making sure...

:D This thread has been poping up a lot here and I just wanted to make sure I got everything correctly. I'm planning to get a 24 gallon reef set-up and I planned the inhabitance: Paul's 24 gallon nano reef tank set-up Fish: Two cinamon clownfish ( 3") One royal gramma ( 2") One yellow watchman...
  9. salty chee

Lets see your wrasses

Lets see your wrasses. Big or small.
  10. salty chee

Anemonie question :)

I'm getting a percula clown, a yellow watchman, and a royal gramma for a 24 gallon reef. I'm not really expirienced with anemonies so I was wondering, is there an farly easy anemonie to keep, or even if I don't want any anemonie, and I know the clownfish would be fine with out an anemonie, would...
  11. salty chee

Need last tank suggestions

I'm am getting one more tank. Its going to be a 24 gallon reef and I need some suggestions for fish only. Ive already planned out inverts for it. This is the list i already have planned. Is it good? Fish: One percula One yellow tang Inverts: Four AES One peppermint shrimp Three hermit craps Two...
  12. salty chee

Favorite video game

Post your favorite video game. Mine is decsent 3.
  13. salty chee

Lets see your cardinals!

Lets see your cardinals big or small!
  14. salty chee

Favorite movies

Post your favorite movies. Mine is hotel rwanda. Great and serious movie.I'd recommend it to anyone. Its sad to.
  15. salty chee

Lets see some angels :D

Lets see everyones angels! Big or small! :D
  16. salty chee

Beginner's 12 Step Program

Hope this helps anyone who reads it. 12 Things to Consider Before You Buy Your Aquarium: Aquariums are a wonderful hobby, providing hours of restful, beautiful entertainment. They can be a great way for children to learn about ecosystems, and they can help to relieve the stress of everyday...
  17. salty chee

Choices for new 50 gallon

When I get a new aquarium, i plan ahead A LOT. Since i'm getting a 50 gallon, i was wondering what choices i could have (including inverts) that would be fine with a humu humu triger with them. Thanks! Salty :D
  18. salty chee

Good choices for new 50 gallon

I plan ahead A LOT before i get a new aquarium. Since i'm getting a 50 gallon, I was wondering what choices would be good (including inverts) that would be okay with a humu humu triger. Thanks! Salty :D
  19. salty chee

Advice for new hobbyists buying a nano

Whether you're establishing your first aquarium, or expanding your hobby experience with a new niche system, small aquariums in the 12-gallon range make a rewarding and relaxing project at home or in the office. These small aquariums, often called "nano-aquariums," have a compact footprint that...
  20. salty chee

*clownfish info

Clownfish (Amphiprion) Clownfish are damselfish that live in association with certain species of anemonies in the ocean, but may be kept without them in an aquarium. Most popular is the common clownfish or false percula. Other good choices of clowns are are clarks anemonie fish or clarkii...