Search results

1. tscuda

Apt's in my Chaeto

I got a case of Aptaisa in my Chaeto. I was thinking of putting it in my qt instead of shreading it for Joe's Juice. How long would it take to starve them?? It's about the size of a basketball. I'll put food on the other side (with some clean Chaeto) to feed the pods.
  2. tscuda

Engineer Golby????

My friend got out of sw so he gave me his 150 gallon tank. One of the fish he sez is a Engineer Golby. So I was going to research him a little but the pics I seen (like on here) show it as being black with white strips head to tail. Mine is black with yellow stripes top to bottom. Does have a...
  3. tscuda

mini serpant??

I just found what seems to be a mini serpant. No not a mini brittle I have many of those. It's tan with dark brown stripes on the legs. Legs are about 3 inches long and really dont seem to be much of a body. Ive had my sump running since sept so I dont think its a baby serpant. And Ive never...
  4. tscuda

moving shrooms

Whats the best way to remove a green hairy from one rock to another. 2 of mine out growing the others. And keeping them covered up.
  5. tscuda

Dalmation Stars???

Anyone have some info on these? The LFS has a few But the girl hasn't a clue about them. They're shaped like a Linka but sand colored. And they're about 3" tip to tip right now.
  6. tscuda

Bristle worm halfs

I was trying to move a very large worm (6-7 inches) to my sump. And it ripped in half. Will the other half live or will I have to remove the rock to dug it out?
  7. tscuda

Which 1st?

I'm in the planning stages of doing a 200/250 gal aggressive tank. I havent desided on which fish as of yet.(Dog Face Puffer and a Snow Flake Eel seem to stand out) But the question is almost all the fish I looked at say to add last. How did you all go about that?
  8. tscuda

Turbo snails

Ok I put 5 Mexican Turbo's in the tank last week. They have ate almost all of the Algae. (major job) Now that the tank is clean what should I feed them?
  9. tscuda

True or False?

Whats the diff between True and False Perc's? All the pic's and what I've seen at stores are Falsies. And are my 2 False Pers's retarded? I put them in 3 days ago and they stay in the back top corner facing nose down. Straight down.
  10. tscuda

Refuge/Sump????

I got my 55 gal up and running fine. 55lbs LR 60lbs live sand. No crew or fish yet. Will I need a Refuge or sump? If so what size? Only plan on having 3 maybe 4 fish. And whats the diff between the two??????
  11. tscuda

Yup that rock is live

I put in 50 lbs of cured rock yesterday. When I was setting it in I noticed a pair of red eyes looking at me. I think I might have gotten a Sharpfinned Flasher Wrasse. It hasn't came out of the rock yet so a lil hard to tell yet.
  12. tscuda

Newbie LS&LR

Hey all. I'm starting up a 55 tank this weekend. I have the water in and going to add salt this week end. When I add the LR should I put in the LS? (ls will be the bagged stuff from *****) Not sure what type of lr yet. But I figure 50/50 mix of live and base. Will 40 lbs of ls be good over a...