Search results

1. salty tank

I don't want to grow up . . .

what yr is that mustange, at first i thought it was shelby, my unlce has got a 67 350 shelby and hes the origianl owner. Its amazing, theres not a spot of rust or anything on it cause he lives in florida and the amazing part is that he drives it
  2. salty tank

Halloween

Originally Posted by ruaround it happens in the parkinglot of Malls or Churches or Schools... the kids walk from car to car instead of from house to house... one parent walks the kids from car to car the other stays at the car and hands out candy... pretty kewl idea... cuts down on vandalism and...
  3. salty tank

Which protien skimmer for a 55 Gallon

i dont get how people dont have a sump. I love the sump, i have a ruge and my P.S. all hidden. Plus its like having a 80 gallon istead of a 65 gallon for me.
  4. salty tank

Dropping everything and moving

Originally Posted by shogun323 I am a survivor of Findlay, Ohio. Thank God my dad got a job transfer when I was 8 and moved us to Clearwater, Florida. I wouldnt leave here for anything!! Thanks for rubbing it in!
  5. salty tank

im in cleveland. I like the ohio summers. its just every other season but summer sucks. I wanna go somewhere different, not california, somwhere out of america maybe. I dont know im only 17 though.........My brother was a foriegn exchanged student in germany for a year except i dont know if i...
  6. salty tank

i dont wanna leave cause of problems, more like boredom.
  7. salty tank

Has anyone ever just dropped everything, including friends, family, house etc. and just moved. I mean maybe not abandoning your friends and family but just completely moving away out of state or country? I wanna do this when i turn like 21 to anywhere that is nice and has nice beaches. I wont...
  8. salty tank

College

thanks for all the help. I didnt take the practice SATs, and i dont think i can. I guess i will give the SATs a shot but, not to be down on myself, i most likely wont do well from what my teachers have told me about the test. I passed all the Ohio Graduation Tests (OGTs) with advanced scores...
  9. salty tank

College

how many people here went or are going to college? I dont know yet, i wanna go to get a degree and get a good job but i suck at high school as it is. Most colleges want you to take 2-3 yrs of foriegn language but i failed french2 sophmore year and didnt retake it cause i cant sit in a classroom...
  10. salty tank

Anyone get and F in high school?

Originally Posted by Speg I think I did really good in high school. I was there for 5 years (almost 6). I nearly got straight F's every quarter.. I rocked :P Im not about to fail any grades but i suck at all my classes except horticulture. My brain is friiiieeeed i think. High school sucks just...
  11. salty tank

what is/was your first car

Originally Posted by zanoshanox Here it is. It's a '92 Honda Prelude with a spyder custom body kit, cold air intake, DC headers, racing module, and a bunch of other adons. Quarter mile=13.8 (best time) Can i ask you somthing? You allready have that car and you dont even have your license? Do...
  12. salty tank

White Sox / Indians BS

I live in cleveland so i guess i am pissed but, tribe won 8-2 today!
  13. salty tank

How to tell if starfish is dead

How do you tell? Mine hasnt moved in like a day and even before that he didnt move much. I bought him saturday. Will his color fade?
  14. salty tank

Marine Biosediment

anyone use it? What were the results?
  15. salty tank

Red Sea Star

Well there may be the problem ..........i got my starfish and acclimated it for about 20 minutes. I should have asked you guys this before i bought him! I never read that you had to do that with a starfish! He has moved like 4 inches since i put him in there yesturday. He came out of a 90 gal...
  16. salty tank

Red Sea Star

I just bought a sea star and added it to the tank. When i first added it his legs were sticking up a little and now that are flat on the sand. For the past 45 minutes, that is the only movement i have seen out him. He hasnt moved at all. Is he dead? In shock? Resting? WTF?
  17. salty tank

Marine Biosediment

I just added kent marine biosediment. Anyone else use this stuff. Right now my water is foggy as hell. I put it in my fuge like told. How does it work? Does it have seed in it for mangroves and algeas or is it just sand for your fuge?
  18. salty tank

would you, could you on HARDWOOD Floors?

I have mine on hardwood floors. It looks great but i should have put somthing under the tank becuase i know there is moisture under the stand and ill bet the oak is allready ruined. That means when ever the tank is moved ill have to sand the floor. Buy a nice piece of wood such as oak (or...
  19. salty tank

Macro Algea in fuge...

My fuge is probably 4-5 gallons, i use a mag 7 for return, coralife 18watt mini fixture. My trates? i dont know i havnt tested in a while but they used to be high until i added the fuge. I cant remember what my trates were a few weeks ago but they were not abnormal.
  20. salty tank

any tangs for a 55g

Id say buy the smallest yellow tang in the store. I have a 65 gal with a yellow tank that isnt too big and he does great. Then again my tank is 2 feet high so that may be why