Search results

1. jamie814

Zoanthids dying but acros doing great??? Please help me

Can anyone tell me what is going on with my zoos they have stopped spreading some have disinigrated and others are always slimed up and hardly open. I have had this tank for years and keep acro's fine in it. I have not seen any parasites on them. Please any advise? I already lost a colony of...
  2. jamie814

Our 90 gallon reef!!!

Here is our $6,000 baby. Let us know what you think.
  3. jamie814

Reef Plugs For Sale Lots Of Them!

I have lots of these reef plugs for sale. I have been using them for a while now and they work great! So I though that I would offer them to other fellow reefers here for fraging and trading corals. They have a 7/8" crown with a 3/8" base which fits perfectly into egg crate or into cracks or...
  4. jamie814

Snail ID Help Always on my eagle Eye Zoo's!

Can anyone tell me if this snail is bad for my zoos It is the only place that I see it. It's very small and does not seem to be harming them.......yet :help:
  5. jamie814

purpleup, melafix, test strips, pumping xenia + more FOR SALE

I have some stuff I am selling what is in the pics is what is for sale make an offer on one item or all. Everything is new and unopened except one bottle of purple up that is just under half full. The pumping xenia coral is $10 plus actual shipping or free pickup in Decorah, Iowa. I will also...
  6. jamie814

Beth... Anyone... Lymphocyctis Help??

I just received this copperband from SWF.com on Friday with what I think is Lymphocyctis can you help? I understand there is no treatment for it but a good healthy home. Is it contagious to other fish? I have looked at the pics in the disease thread that you have posted and would just like a...
  7. jamie814

SWF.com water - specific gravity on recent order off!!

I just received my order from SWF.com (3 fire shrimp DOA) as I started temp acclimating everything I got out my refractometer for the heck of it checked the specific gravity of the water here’s what I got, Bags with inverts 1.028 Bags with fish 1.018 Thought maybe my refractometer was off...
  8. jamie814

Why did my sebae anemone get dark colored??

When we first got it it was under regular florescent lighting and was a bright white color with purple tips now it is a darker color. It has gotten bigger since then too. We have had it about 3 months and it has been under MH lighting ever since we have gotten it. Also my false perc just...
  9. jamie814

Percula clown hosting Sebae Anemone!!! pics

Finally our Orange percula clown is hosting the sebae anemone that we got a few months back. :cheer: Came back from a walk with the dog and he was in it. I just rearranged nearly the whole tank as I just put in a closed loop and removed almost everything but the sand bed to slide the tank...
  10. jamie814

For Sale 4 MAXI-JET 1200 powerheads 295gph

I have for sale 4 maxijet 1200 (295gph) powerheads $15 each I just put a closed loop in my tank and am selling the powerheads they are about 4 months old. They have good coraline growth on them as well and I can ship them in saltwater so that it does not dieoff if the buyer wants. e-mail me...
  11. jamie814

For Sale: Icecap Variable Speed Fan 120mm (4.75") NEW!!!

I have for sale a perfect NEW condition 120mm (4-3/4") Icecap Variable Speed Fan purchased for a setup on a 90 reef then never installed it. "This silent, tiny 4-3/4" fan is specifically designed for harsh saltwater environments but is perfect for freshwater systems, too. Equipped with an...
  12. jamie814

CORALIFE 48" T-5 light fixture For sale

I had this fixture as a start up for my tank untill I got my halides SO now it is for sale, $45 includes shiping & handling it is about 2 month old. I accept paypal or snail mail (USPS) payments Comes with the box also. The Coralife S/W T-5 Double Strip Light is a double lamp fixture ideal for...
  13. jamie814

NEW quiet one 3000, 150 watt HQI bulbs plus more!!!

I have just finished setting up my tank and have some extra things here, :happyfish ALL PRICES INCLUDE S&H :happyfish 2 New coralife 150 watt 10,000K HQI bulbs $40 each or $75 for both. I have receipts to show that they are new if you want to see it. I bought a 48" aqualight pro retro that came...
  14. jamie814

Arag-alive Live Sand For Sale

I have about 500lbs of live sand that is coming out of a 210 gallon reef that is being taken down the sand is a mixture of about 80% aragamax and 20% the Florida lives keys sand sold on saltwaterfish.com most of the sand has only been in our reef tank for about 6 months the rest is about 2...
  15. jamie814

210 All-glass Reef-ready Tank/sump/stand FS IOWA

I have this listed in another thread but it is getting kind of crowded so I'll start a new one with only the tank, sump, and stand. This will be sold all together. ALL ITEMS ARE ONLY 6 MONTHS OLD AND ARE IN PERFECT NEW CONDITION, NO SCRATCHES ON OR IN THE TANK. I'll try to describe them as best...
  16. jamie814

210 Gallon Complete Reef Ready Setup For Sale

I hate to do this but we are selling our complete setup we would like to sell it or most of it together but we will piece it out as long as the livestock, rock and sand are sold first. We are located in the northeast corner of Iowa all items are for local pickup only as the temp here is near 0...
  17. jamie814

For sale Rainsoft 3 stage RO unit

I have for sale 1 3 stage (25gpd?) rainsoft reverse osmosis water filter unit. All filters are included with it. And the fast flush valve to extend the membraine life. I called rainsoft to see what these things cost and about died when they told be that they install them for about $1000.00...
  18. jamie814

Quiet One 3000 pump for sale *BRAND NEW* in box

Yep this is a brand new lifegard quiet one 3000 aquarium pump for sale. I am asking $45 for it with free shipping. I also have 2 of the swing check valves for sale that are pictured below with FPT as well, perfect for the pump, make an offer. Cost $17 each new pump $60 new. If intrested...
  19. jamie814

Pro Heat II 250watt digital heater for sale

20. jamie814

2 100ml bottles of Seachem reef complete for sale

Seachem reef complete Raises Calcium maintains magesium and strontium. Would like $9 with free shipping if intrested e-mail or reply to thread. Hageman814@msn.com