Search results

1. flame guy

Post your yumas! =)

yum, yum, yuma yummies to my eyes!!
  2. flame guy

CONTEST: most colorful reef!

Originally Posted by Flricordia 20gl Odyssea cube wow. love your tank!! looks delicious with all those colorful rics!! Murph....thanks for your compliment!..yeah, i was planning to get rid of my toadstools and some softies to convert to all sps but, it seems to work out fine so i just left it...
  3. flame guy

Hey Murph, How long is your tank's been setup? Just curious....cause i'd like to add a few more sps and your tank is truly an inspiration.
  4. flame guy

three 14k 250w XM
  5. flame guy

Start of one "BIG" SPS tank

yeah! nice escalade
  6. flame guy

Murph, you're the man...yours is absolutely stunning! have you been fraggin em yet? Thanks for the compliments guys...just love looking at other peoples precious tank! and this is what it's all about...keep em coming
  7. flame guy

beautiful tank Murph!!!........here's mine a little mix of everything.... Enjoy!!
  8. flame guy

Lets see-full Tank Shot

C'mon...Let's kep this thread going...there has to be more interesting and beautiful tanks out there
  9. flame guy

Lets see-full Tank Shot

vey nice treed, i like the cabinet, it's unique...did you build it yourself?
  10. flame guy

Lets see-full Tank Shot

3 yrs. running and 3 250MH 14k with 2 140w vho actinic03. I had my elegance for 1 yr. thx.
  11. flame guy

Lets see-full Tank Shot

Thx for the comments guys, yea, I feed drip my corals everyday with marine snow and rod'sreef food for fishes, corals benefits from this also. I feed my tangs seaweed everyday so they color up nicely and other than that i do a 20%water changes everyweek.
  12. flame guy

blue reef chromis? good or bad..peaceful or mean?

i have 3 for about 8 mos. now they're peaceful and reef safe.
  13. flame guy

cleaned the back of my tanks glass

Justin, you're not only an awesome guy, you also have an awesome looking tank, very nice arrangement with diff. colors. can't thank you enough for those winning frags you gave me they're doing well...thx again...
  14. flame guy

Lets see-full Tank Shot

thx 1knight..
  15. flame guy

Lets see-full Tank Shot

I guess i'll play along, I know it's not easy to keep up and maintain a beautiful looking tank so, great job everyone and keep up the good work!!
  16. flame guy

selling Aquac Urchin with maxijet1200 pump

SOLD!! payment received...thanks beau and i will send tracking #
  17. flame guy

Alright.. Its yours you can paypal me at goldenbox26@comcast.net and i'll pack it nicely for you.
  18. flame guy

Ok...How bout $50.00 shipped, c'mon I gotta pay shipping for this, i'ts yours lmk. thanks! trumpet
  19. flame guy

Nope, it works great like i said the slight damage does not interfere with the operation. It is rated for up to 75gal. Brand new price for this is around $165.00....Thx for your interest :joy: