Search results

1. alyssia

Facebook

Can someone please get the email addy for support and post it for me? I still can't get on. Thanks!
  2. alyssia

Scotts/Sep/T316

Have you guys been able to get on facebook today? I have not been able to access it for most of the day.
  3. alyssia

Has anyone ever been turned down as a friend on facebook?

What happens? I am trying not to hurt someone's feelings.
  4. alyssia

Okay...Scotts tagged me, so here we go!

I'm ready....for a little bit. I'm leaving later to go to the store and out to dinner, but I'm here for now!
  5. alyssia

My husband is about to kill poor Mickey

We discovered a mouse yesterday. Had no idea he was here until we saw him run out from under the entertainment center and into the closet. The hubbs got traps today. Four cats in this house and we have a mouse WTH?!
  6. alyssia

13 year old preteen daughter

All I have to say is
  7. alyssia

Need advice on dog/baby

Okay flashback about 4 1/2 years, we adopt a dog from the shelter, our kids are 9,8, and 3. The dog had no issues that we were made aware of-Lady was supposedly dropped off by a man that had a sick wife and a bunch of kids and he couldn't take care of the dog anymore. She was a great dog the...
  8. alyssia

Holy crapolla it's cold outside

Wind chill is almost 30 below. My poor hubby got called out to work (he works for the power company and there are some outages due to the wind). We have a stray cat, well actually it was a stray when we moved here but we "adopted" him. I've forced him to come in, he HATES being in and is howling...
  9. alyssia

It's shaping up to be a pretty sad, sucky Christmas

Some of you on here already know, but most people probably don't..... My sister's husband passed away from cancer a week before thanksgiving. They have four children ages 13,11,4, and the baby just turned 2. On thanksgiving I found Katharine, the baby, upstairs in her house going from room to...
  10. alyssia

Nina&Noah!!! Aerogarden question

I am still thinking of getting one of these. Does it work really well?
  11. alyssia

Mimzy! How is the kitty?

Just what the title said. How is the little kitty?
  12. alyssia

Elf Yourself

Does anyone know of a site that is similar to Office Max's elf yourself? I have been trying to upload photos all day, it is driving me absolutely insane. Once I got all the way through but then it wouldn't let me download the video or email it, so I lost everything I did. I am about to toss my...
  13. alyssia

East Coast People: Who got voted out of Survivor tonight?

I am not really all that into it this season; it's one of the more boring ones IMO. But I just got home and would still like to know who's gone!
  14. alyssia

The Duggars

Is their anyone else out there that is just a tiny bit afraid of them? lol
  15. alyssia

photobucket question

I picked up some prints today at Target that I had uploaded from photobucket, the pictures are way darker than they are on our camera/computer. Does anyone know if this could be an error when they developed them? Or was I supposed to "change" them before I uploaded them (even though they looked...
  16. alyssia

Well, I think we have a boy and a girl, so..

Romey (this bird is already named) and Sophie or Romey and Kiwi?
  17. alyssia

Um....slight problem...I think we have a male and a female bird!

Came home today to some business going on....... What do I do? Will they lay eggs even if there is no nest?
  18. alyssia

I'm on a roll now-pet pics

This is my bi eyed doll face persian Attachment 209880
  19. alyssia

Kid pics

Okay finally!!! This is my youngest daughter at cheerleading camp Attachment 209871
  20. alyssia

Finally, pics of the new baby and kids

This is my youngest daughter at cheerleading camp Okay, maybe not