Search results

1. rusting

New lights

Hi dose anyone have the Evergrow full spec D120 LED light fixture and how do you like it?
  2. rusting

180 reeffish

This is my first time photo if it works I'll try some more
  3. rusting

lighting repair

Hi everybody, I bought some L E D lights about 1'1/2 years ago now one is not working only the blues come on dose anyone know where to get them fixed in the Chicago area. I tried the seller to no avail. the lights are S W C Xtream Cree LED 60 watt
  4. rusting

Yellow bellied damsels

Dose anybody out there have, Yellow bellied damsels. I'd like to know how aggressive they really are.
  5. rusting

RO/DI water

Is any body out there drinking RO/DI water? I just bought a new unit and there is no outlet for drinking water. I've heard it is not good to drink. Any thoughts?
  6. rusting

Need help with chiller

Need help with witch chiller, dose anybody know about the Arctia, Is any good? I'm looking at a 1/5HP. for a 120 tank, with a 35 gal. sump.
  7. rusting

King size permanent marker

Has anyone used King size permanent marker to colour PVC pipe? I'm wondering if it is reef safe.
  8. rusting

How to catch damsels

How to catch damsels. I decided to change out my c.c., because I found Old Castle sand at H.D. last week. So while I had my coral and live rock,out of the tank,I was able to finely catch them. Big job but worth it.
  9. rusting

Is this good news?

I went to HD today and they had white play sand, labled, Kolor Scape distributed by Oldcastle. It has a blue lable. Anyone know if it is the right stuff? It looks real good.
  10. rusting

Aquarium Adventure

Has anyone out there heard of Aquarium Adventure? They are opening one in Hoffman Estates, Illnoise. Good or bad?
  11. rusting

heat water?

Do you heat your top off water? I haven't been doing this but I think it might be better for the corals. I now am pouring it in slowly, not sure this is good enough. I would like some in put.
  12. rusting

Limestone screening

Has any body out there used limestone screening for their tank? I bought 40 lbs. at Home Depot for $2.65. IT passes the vinegar test. It's very dusty, so I rinsed it real good, and put it in an old 30 gal. I've got in the basement. It cleared up nicely over night. Nice white look for the bottom...
  13. rusting

dowflake 77

HI everyone, I'm trying to find dowflake 77 in the northwest suburbs of Chicago. I thought I would try to make the 2 part additive. Anybody know where to get it. This site is the best, I learned more here in 1 month than I did on my own in three years.