Search results

1. geoj

Kalkwasser Auto Top-off

Here you go... :))):
  2. geoj

Light

You see some one does read what I post. They may not be man enough to give me the creadit for there artical but such is life.... :rotfl: Take a look http://www.advancedaquarist.com/2012/10/aafeature
  3. geoj

DIY Magnet Scraper

Thought I would share. After trying to clean the coralline off the glass for an hour with one of the old long handled scrapers and getting a pain in the neck I did a www search. I found many differing mods some for a reasonable price other much too expensive. So I picked a design that looked...
  4. geoj

Malware?

The back button does not redirect the page. It is not working when I mouse over it, it reads "googleads.g.doubleclick.net/pagead/drt/s (alt+left)" Is it just me or what? :%%:
  5. geoj

Red Sea Pro Test Kit?

Ok boys and girls who has used the Red Sea Pro Test Kits and do you like them. I will be buying a few and letting you know how I like them verse some of the other kits I have used. So lets hear it...
  6. geoj

How do I stop tracking cookies

I figured I would pass this on to you guys Q: How do I stop these tracking cookies that my anti-spyware software keeps bugging me about? A: The exact procedure isn't always obvious, but it requires at most seven -- and sometimes zero -- taps of the mouse button in your Web browser. In Internet...
  7. geoj

Form text error!!!

What is being done to fix this error? <span style="display: none">htr test type <span style="display: none"> </span> </span></p> When I type or cut and paste I will get this error and the form will display the text with this style display:none please fix Thanks, GeoJ
  8. geoj

A Poll For the New Hobbyists

I have been reading lots of replies to your posts and most don't seem to have any useful information. Do any of you see this and if so how do you feel about the non answers?
  9. geoj

ytr

take some more pics
  10. geoj

Testing

pp
  11. geoj

Critique my tank-sump design…

Attachment 244153
  12. geoj

LED Lights

If you are using LEDs as your main light source lets hear your testimonials. What corals, what watts, number of and how long?
  13. geoj

Hear Ye! Hear Ye!

Hear Ye! Hear Ye! Lets set some ground rules to replying to a post. Here are the three big ones that just get going… 1) When answering a post, just the facts, we should try to give just the facts first then give are opinions after. It just seems to be more polite. 2)When answering a post that...
  14. geoj

For you single MH bulb users.

Just based on the looks do you like 250w 14k or 20k
  15. geoj

My Bulkheaded Tank Plan

Attachment 233781 What do you think will the over flow work? What would you change?
  16. geoj

What do you log in your Aquarium log

I got reminded that we don’t all keep a log… Here is my Aquarium log from 1/3/06-1/21/06 1/3/06 Calcium 440 Nitrate0 Specific Gravity Temp75 Ph Ammonia KH Nitrite Phosphate 0 Notes: Added liquid calcium 1/5/06 Calcium 460 Nitrate0 Specific Gravity 1.025...
  17. geoj

Scorched or not?

I am thinking of upgrading my light from a Tek 6–39w T5-HO to Outer Orbit 2–250w HQI, 4–39w T5-HO Now if I do, will these get scorched? GSP Torch coral Ricordea yuma, florida Frogspawn Branching Hammer Tank 24" deep
  18. geoj

A thought about Mandarin fish

Ok, I just changed my lights the old light had two moon lights the new dose not. A week went by and my mandarin fish lost some weight. So I retrofit some moon lights and he looks like he is gaining the weight back. What do you think was it the moon lights?
  19. geoj

Problems with water parameters

Problems with your water parameters, then reed this book! Marine Chemistry by Chris Brightwell, copyright 2007
  20. geoj

Coraline Algae

Green coralline algae dose it like more, less, or the same amount of light as red.