Search results

1. cain420

Mods Have Question

email me if you want to be directed to a forum with a separate topic just for seahorses and pipefish.. I posted the link, but of course, we cant help each other out on this forum for some odd reason....
  2. cain420

Mods Have Question

of course not, we wouldnt want to help anyone... email me if u want the link to a forum where u can be helped with a separate topic just for seahorses. email me
  3. cain420

acclimating boxfish

good luck with that one.. u stress that fish and it could kill everything in the tank, including itself! I wanted one of those, until I found that out!
  4. cain420

Playing with camera, so frustrating

yea.. its called a photo editing program, such as photoshop elements... LOL.. thats the easiest way there is.. looks good to me though
  5. cain420

Mods Have Question

its a local reefer group im in, but we have other outsiders that join in too.. never hurts to join.. its a totally separate part for seahorses and pipefish! btw, u could also put grim reefer down as your referral
  6. cain420

Nitrate ?

what kind of filtration do u have? add some chaeto, itll gobble it up like thanksgiving turkey!
  7. cain420

Mods Have Question

there is a special place just for seahorse people here: Bad monkey, bad no links allowed you know that
  8. cain420

I Did It!!!!! I Am The Master! Pics Included

thanks.. lol i was so geeked when i got it done, i couldnt help but put that as title! LOL
  9. cain420

yea.. i can set it differently.. that was just the pre-set, easy to use night setting.. u can go in and set the shutter speed, color balances, etc.. too many functions to mess with most of the time, so i primarily use presets, unless im goin for some real quality
  10. cain420

A few pics...hope they work!

cool.. not gonna get into the addictive corals huh?
  11. cain420

NM reef, camera question

yea but use the image tags and then type the http address and itll automatically put it in.. like this:
  12. cain420

NM reef, camera question

gimme an email and ill point ya towards some free hosting sites click here
  13. cain420

freshwater saltwater question

you would want to clean them really good! and definately change the media in em.. but pretty much everything is the same.. u will still need live rock, live sand, etc,.. i have a magnum 350 that i converted from my freshwater.. i had to clean it really really good!
  14. cain420

NM reef, camera question

i think he has an underwater cam! LOL
  15. cain420

here is a moonlight photo with the new fuge.. taken on night settings on my fuji finepix e550
  16. cain420

yea, i probably should put some lr in the sump and fuge too.. the more the better, right? LOL now that i think bout it, the low level should be fine in the sump.. you are right.. i am so excited that i finally got this project done.. i have been procrastinating for the longest! took me about an...
  17. cain420

i'm just testing my camera

what kinda camera are ya testing out?
  18. cain420

Does Anyone Have Chaeto They Can Sell?!?

i would help u out for just the cost of shipping, but i just put mine in the fuge, and it has to grow still.. in a month or two, if ur still lookin... send me an email.
  19. cain420

the best part is.. the only tool used was a Dremel! Diamond point bits for a dremel tool go a long way! I like the open-ness of it.. easy to get to, easy to clean! Blacked out the fuge, and made a cardboard cover to block 99% of light. I had to do a little re-arranging in the room, but it...
  20. cain420

I can't believe it worked out this good for me! I finally got the fuge piped in! So I now have a 75 gallon display, a 20 gallon sump, and a totally separate 15 gallon fuge!!! WOO HOO :jumping: :jumping: Anyways, check out the pics: