Search results

1. ogredawg

Fish breathing hard with ich, HELP!

Hello, Ok so my tank is suffering an ich outbreak right now but I already caught all the fish and ready to go to treatment. Usually I just put them in a hospital tank and treat them right away, but this time its different. All my fish right now are breathing hard and couple has cloud eye. Do I...
  2. ogredawg

Here's my 22g custom.

Check this pic out :) I love this crab!!! Ever since I spot fed him once, he's been going in front of the tank when he sees me and raises both of his claws kinda like saying "give me food!" I haven't fed him for a while and he probably thought that if he can ride the snail he could get higher...
  3. ogredawg

New BIOCUBE 14 w/pics from 2nd day :)

New pics, new corals :)
  4. ogredawg

ID my Anthias please...

Thanks! Anyone else?
  5. ogredawg

Another FTS, but this time with new tenants :) This was shot after feeding the tank with cyclops.
  6. ogredawg

ID my Anthias please...

Is it a dispar or bartlett?
  7. ogredawg

It was already modded when I got it, but I think he just cut opened up the flow more by cutting the plastic piece on top. Supposedly make the turnover rate faster or something. Just search for biocube mods and I'm sure you'll find something. Sorry if I wasn't much of a help.
  8. ogredawg

Update!!! Day 8
  9. ogredawg

Originally Posted by KAT74 Can't wait to see more pics!!~ LOOOOOOVE your rock work!~ Looks awesome!~ Thank You! I'll update soon :)
  10. ogredawg

Thanks, but the clam is just an empty shell :( I wish I could keep one but my PC isn't going to be enough.
  11. ogredawg

All livestocks came from my other tank except the sand which was bought new. The only mod that's done is widening the 1st to 2nd chamber flow, no bio balls, and mj900 pump. 2nd day AM pic: This is 2nd day PM pic: (I love micron bags as they cleared up my tank really quick.) 3rd day: 4th...
  12. ogredawg

My 22 gallon reef :)

Thanks! I'll make sure to add more pics when my sps starts to color up again.
  13. ogredawg

Thank you! Yeah I don't think I'll ever leave the hobby, If I ever have to sell this one, I have smaller tank waiting :) I don't think I can ever part from the clowns and anemone.
  14. ogredawg

Here's my 22g custom.

Thanks! I just hope the anemone doesn't start walking again or I'm going have to redo some rock work lol :)
  15. ogredawg

About a month and a half ago, I thought about leaving the hobby because I didn't have much time to do anything. Well around two weeks ago, my tank started having some algae problem and so I decided to turn the lights off for 3 days, thinking it'd help (I read it somewhere that it's actually good...
  16. ogredawg

Here's my 22g custom.

About a month and a half ago, I thought about leaving the hobby because I didn't have much time to do anything. Well around two weeks ago, my tank started having some algae problem and so I decided to turn the lights off for 3 days, thinking it'd help (I read it somewhere that it's actually good...
  17. ogredawg

RBTA dropped baby tentacle

Nitrates < 5 4 x 24w High Output T5 22g tank (12" high tank) I'll watch it for now, I'll keep you guys updated.
  18. ogredawg

RBTA dropped baby tentacle

I was feeding my tank and saw a small rbta tentacle floating around. I can't say that its dead because it enflates and deflates. Did my RBTA dropped a baby? Or is it something else? Is it good or bad? For the meantime I put the tentacle in my sump.
  19. ogredawg

30g(long) and chiller for sale

Originally Posted by NewtoReef_tank that looks like a 29g 30g long would be shorter and longer then that. Originally Posted by theappe3 lol Why "lol"? He made a pretty good comment. I think he wanted to clarify that because some people care about the dimension of the tank. Eventhough 1...