Search results

1. ogredawg

Fish breathing hard with ich, HELP!

Hello, Ok so my tank is suffering an ich outbreak right now but I already caught all the fish and ready to go to treatment. Usually I just put them in a hospital tank and treat them right away, but this time its different. All my fish right now are breathing hard and couple has cloud eye. Do I...
  2. ogredawg

ID my Anthias please...

Is it a dispar or bartlett?
  3. ogredawg

New BIOCUBE 14 w/pics from 2nd day :)

All livestocks came from my other tank except the sand which was bought new. The only mod that's done is widening the 1st to 2nd chamber flow, no bio balls, and mj900 pump. 2nd day AM pic: This is 2nd day PM pic: (I love micron bags as they cleared up my tank really quick.) 3rd day: 4th...
  4. ogredawg

RBTA dropped baby tentacle

I was feeding my tank and saw a small rbta tentacle floating around. I can't say that its dead because it enflates and deflates. Did my RBTA dropped a baby? Or is it something else? Is it good or bad? For the meantime I put the tentacle in my sump.
  5. ogredawg

WTT or WTS: 4 Headed Dendro (Bay Area)

These guys are open most of the time, even when the lights are off. I've been feeding them mysis, brine, reef plankton, and flakes. I'll sell them for $40 but rather trade. PICKUP ONLY. Bay Area (East Bay) I'm looking for tubs blue frag, or a single polyp of purple death/nuclear green. Something...
  6. ogredawg

Here's my 22g custom.

This tank was given to me by a friend. I love this tank and I think everyone else in there does as well :) The stand is new and custom built by me. Although it's not finish (obviously), and I still need to put a door. I might get that done sometime this week or next.
  7. ogredawg

Over Feeding, anyone else does it?

I've increased my feeding for the last couple of weeks and I can already see difference. My sps are coloring up a bit more and polyp extensions are ridiculous. I only have 3 fish in my 22g tank and I used to feed half of cube (san francisco bay brand frozen/hikari) everyday and just recently...
  8. ogredawg

My 22 gallon reef :)

It's a custom made tank that was given to me and so if you visit this forum, I wanna say thank you once again. Now on the details: 22 gallon Custom Acrylic tank *16 gallons display *6 gallons filtration 4x T5 High Output Built in filtration 2x Via Aqua 480 (200 gph each) for return 1x MaxiJet...
  9. ogredawg

Barebottom skimmerless..Anyone?

Ok after doing much research on it, I know almost everyone are against this idea. So I just want to hear it from people who runs bare bottom skimmerless. Especially to reefers whose been doing it for a while. Here's my 2 week old tank...Well not really 2 weeks, I downgraded so everything came...
  10. ogredawg

Anyone running skimmerless bare bottom?

Ok after doing much research on it, I know almost everyone are against this idea. So I just want to hear it from people who runs bare bottom skimmerless. Especially to reefers whose been doing it for a while. Here's my 2 week old tank...Well not really 2 weeks, I downgraded so everything came...
  11. ogredawg

ID snail...

Can someone tell me what kind of snail this is, and is it reef safe?...Thanks
  12. ogredawg

Hunchback Clownfish

13. ogredawg

too much light for RBTA?

When I first got my Rose Bubble Tip it was deep red and was right under my friends 150w mh. Now in my tank he's right under (12" away) my 250w mh and he's color is turning more like bright orange red and bubbling up more. Do you think my anemone is getting too much light? Also my friends tank...
  14. ogredawg

URGENT!!! is my urchin in trouble?

I just bought this urchin and my snails and my cleaner shrimp are picking on him. the cleaner shrimp looked like he was eating something from urchin, looked like he was ripping it off the urchin. what's going on? Is this normal, or should I take the urchin out. I'm just worried that it'll die...
  15. ogredawg

What's wrong with my female Clownfish?

Look at her belly on the pictures...It looks like it's turning red or something. Anyone knows what's happening? She got really fat recently and her belly has gotten bigger. She still eats a lot stays under the rocks or any shaded area more.
  16. ogredawg

Help, my female clown!!!!

Look at her belly on the pictures...It looks like it's turning red or something. Anyone knows what's happening? She got really fat recently and her belly has gotten bigger. She still eats a lot stays under the rocks or any shaded area more.
  17. ogredawg

Hqi bulb...ceramic end chipped/cracked

is this safe to use? I just bought this bulb earlier today and when both of the ceramic end chipped.
  18. ogredawg

white string coming out of sps

what's going on to my sps here? it usually happens after I had my hand inside the tank for a while, usually after spot feeding or moving things around.
  19. ogredawg

My 50g reef

Just recovering from a crash that happened couple of months ago. Went from 20g to 50g after the crash. :) Tell me what you guys think so far.
  20. ogredawg

Hamilton 150w 14k de bulb...dim?

Are these bulb really dim compared to other brand such as phoenix, and xm 20k? I like the color but I'm just worried that the par isn't as great because it's not as bright. Does dimmer light means lesser par?