Search results

1. aw2x3

I have returned!!!

Does anyone have any equipment that they're not using and willing to sell? I need a skimmer, external return pump and lights, for a 48" tank.
  2. aw2x3

I have returned!!!

You're all talking about me. lol Yes, I still have my snakes. How's everything been going with you, Crimzy? How many of the old members are still around? I remember riff, Darth, meowzer and flower.
  3. aw2x3

I have returned!!!

And, it appears that I had forgotten my latest username...so, here I am again. haha
  4. aw2x3

This isn't the onion! Snake Dies of Silicone Poisoning After Biting Model's Fake boobies!

I'd say it's quite possible. First off, that was a Columbian Red Tail Boa. Boas are an arboreal species and are known to primarily feed on birds, small tree dwelling monkeys and arboreal rodents. Therefore, their teeth are much longer, increasing the chances of catching that passing, flying...
  5. aw2x3

I know you guys missed the snakes!

Its not the "trend", no. Its been something that's been happening for years, just now getting to be a common thing. So many people want Retics and Burms, but not everyone can handle a 15' - 20' long snake. The Dwarf Retic happens naturally, in the wild. They are a specific morph that are found...
  6. aw2x3

The Golden Child and Super Dwarf Super Tiger are worth well over $12,000 and I'd never sell them. lol Babies, next season, will be for sale though. The 75% Dwarf Tiger is for sale, for $450...and that's a steal. He really won't get more than 10' long.
  7. aw2x3

Don't mean to offend anyone with the rat pics. lol I buy all of my feeders pre-frozen, so no harm to any live animals.
  8. aw2x3

Day after getting here, he's already eating...the little guy has the feed response of a 15 footer. lol Didn't even really leave that big of a lump. He'll probably be ready again, by this weekend.
  9. aw2x3

The irridescense really pops, on the Golden Child. All Retics have the rainbow sheen, to some point...but some more than others. And yes, under normal light, it's visible all the time. Thanks for all the compliments, guys. I do love my kids. lol And Beth, if you like the Dwarf Tiger, you'll...
  10. aw2x3

The 75% refers to the percentage of the dwarf gene, that particular snake carries. If you breed a dwarf to a mainland snake, you get 50% dwarf. If you then breed one of those offspring to another dwarf, the percentage of the dwarf gene is 75%. The Dwarf Purple is at least 50% dwarf and the...
  11. aw2x3

Haven't been around, for a while and have aquired some new babies. Thought I'd share, for those of you who like the snakes. lol 2007 Dwarf Purple Albino Retic 75% Dwarf Tiger Retic And, lastly...my Holy Grail. One of the rarest/most expensive Retics, in the world. Have been in love...
  12. aw2x3

700 dollar bottle of beer?

I want to add this to my "what would I do with $5,000" post, in the other thread!! I would so buy one these!!!
  13. aw2x3

$5,000 was just handed to you

Four words: Golden Child Reticulated Python
  14. aw2x3

Lesnar vs Carwin

BULL SHENANIGANS Lesnar won that fight!!! BULL SHENANIGANS!!! Any other fight, the ref wouldve called that fight, first round! Carwin beat the mess out of Lesnar...Lesnar, laying on the mat, bloody, not defending himself. That fight was done and done. This whole deal is gonna turn into WWF and...
  15. aw2x3

Register the gun or the citizen?

Yep
  16. aw2x3

Register the gun or the citizen?

Trust me...it's not us Illinoians. All of our tax money goes to Cook County, all of our state resources go to Cook County, all new roads are in Cook County...you get the point. The rest of us, in this state, don't get squat.
  17. aw2x3

Lesnar vs Carwin

I think Lesnar is a no talent dbag. He's big, has the wrestling skill but that's it. He's gotten a little better, through training but all he does is lay on top of people, throw a few punches and just lays around till he wears the other guy out. It's about time they stacked him against someone...
  18. aw2x3

My birthday cookie!

So, today is my 30th bday. Had a great 4 day weekend, back in my hometown, with all of my friends. My first day back at work...today...and my coworkers got me this. Lol! Thought you guys might get a kick out of it.