Search results

1. aw2x3

I know you guys missed the snakes!

Haven't been around, for a while and have aquired some new babies. Thought I'd share, for those of you who like the snakes. lol 2007 Dwarf Purple Albino Retic 75% Dwarf Tiger Retic And, lastly...my Holy Grail. One of the rarest/most expensive Retics, in the world. Have been in love...
  2. aw2x3

My birthday cookie!

So, today is my 30th bday. Had a great 4 day weekend, back in my hometown, with all of my friends. My first day back at work...today...and my coworkers got me this. Lol! Thought you guys might get a kick out of it.
  3. aw2x3

New(er) pics of almost everyone..

Had some requests, on some reptile forums, to post new(er) pics of everyone. So, yesterday, I got some of almost everything I have. Then, today, had more requests for more pics of my female Genetic Stripe Retic, so took more of her. Enjoy... Female Sunfire, 100% het albino Male Albino Tiger...
  4. aw2x3

Two new babies!

Well, Crypt Keeper and I went in, on a joint project together, but I have to post pics of my two new little ones! If he chooses to, I'll let Paul post the pics of his snake. Extremely, extremely happy, with these two! The first one is kind of like my Holy Grain for Retics and I snatched her up...
  5. aw2x3

Varanus Indicus

I've been wanting another Monitor for a long time...especially after not having my Croc anymore, but have definately wanted a smaller species. I found this girl on the local Craigslist and after some negotiation, I traded a rescued Peruvian Red Tail for her. She's a Mangrove Monitor (Varanus...
  6. aw2x3

Australian Scrub Python

Picked this guy up a few weeks ago...but just received him in the mail, today. I'm almost positive he's an Aru Scrub...but not sure. He's about 5' long and he's one mean SOB. Completely arboreal and will max out around 14' - 15'. I've wanted one forever and am super excited to finally have one...
  7. aw2x3

New Retics!

I found a guy, a weeks ago, looking to rehome a male/female pair of Retics, on Craigslist. I shot him an email, saying I was interested, till I found out the price...because of what they are. $1500 was asking price, which I can't afford. I thanked him for his time, apologized and declined. A few...
  8. aw2x3

My first time in jail...

...and it sucked. About a week and a half ago, I had someone email me, interested in buying my pair of Cobras. Back and forth, through email, I asked for proof of his permits, experiance, blah blah blah and a few days ago, we finally found a place to meet. I show up, at 10am, to make the deal...
  9. aw2x3

PS3 users/online

I apologize for starting a new thread, as I know there's one already (but I couldn't find it). I finally got wireless internet, installed at my house, today. I just set up my PS3 online and wanted to get every one elses screen names. Mine is AW2EOD. Add me.
  10. aw2x3

Paranormal Activity

Bought it and watched it, tonight, on Blue Ray. This movie genuinely scared me. I don't mean like creeped me out, etc...GENUINELY scared me. At a few points, I contemplated stopping it. I'm a sissy, what can I say? I don't think I'm gonna sleep for a week. Anyone else watched it? Alot of people...
  11. aw2x3

Python ban

Not sure if any of you have heard about this, as I know there aren't too many snake keepers, around here. Right now, Congress and Legislation are attempting to pass an all out ban, on Python species, in the United States. Sen. Nelson, from Florida, started these preceedings, when that little...
  12. aw2x3

Whole new level of irritation...

The bar, where my girlfriend bartends, makes quite a bit of money. Heather is the head bartender...the right hand woman, of the female bar owner, if you will. The bar owner wanted her house remodeled and, knowing how many great people are out of work, in this area...good people...construction...
  13. aw2x3

Finally got a cat!

I've wanted a cat for quite a long time. Heather knew it and had tried to surprise me, in the past, but it never worked out. About a week ago, a lady I used to work with had two kittens, for free. One was EXACTLY what I wanted...charcoal grey, with black marbled patterns. I asked about it and...
  14. aw2x3

Wild caught snake ID?

Found this little guy, at a local bar, last night. My girlfriend is a bartender and we wanted to go out, last night...but, she wanted a change of scenery. We show up at one place and there are some guys gathered around, laughing and screaming...I happen to see that they have two baby snakes...
  15. aw2x3

The Colony, on Discovery Channel

Has anyone else watched this show? "The Colony is a controlled experiment to see exactly what it would take to survive and rebuild under an extreme global catastrophe. Watch as 10 volunteers try to survive and thrive with no electricity from the grid, no running water, and no communication from...
  16. aw2x3

More new babies...

Well, this is the first chance I've had, to get back online, since we got the new snakes I've been talking about for a few weeks. The employer of the guy we were getting the Cobras from found out about our Croc Monitor. He cold called me and tried, for days, to get me to sell him. I turned him...
  17. aw2x3

Croc Monitor update

Been a while since I've been around here...busy with work and taking care of the zoo. lol Just wanted to post an update on our biggest rescue yet. I'm sure you guys remember the last post, when we got him. Since we've had him, he's lost about half of his body fat...toned down into a lean mean...
  18. aw2x3

The BEST day EVAR!

I'm the proud papa of a Crocodile Monitor (Varanus salvadorii). I saw a guy post on Craigslist, saying he wanted to sell it, but gave no price. I called him up and he said he wanted $1500 for it and I said forget it. Ended up, over the course of this week, talking him into a trade. This thing...
  19. aw2x3

Need PS3 help...

With Bluetooth being embedded into the PS3, I know you can sync things like headsets, keyboards, etc to it. I've seen (don't ask me where...I might be wrong) people Bluetooth sync their cellphones and laptops to their PS3s, to transfer pics, music, etc. I cannot, for the life of me, get my PS3...
  20. aw2x3

Omfg!!!!

I cannot even believe the conversation, that's going on, in my house, RIGHT THIS MOMENT! Me, my girlfriend and our best friend, Ashley are sitting around, drinking a few beers (not drunk, by any means) and watching a few movies. I'm sitting at the computer and I overhear the girls talking about...