Search results

1. clown boy

Age of Empires 3 anyone?

Hello again, ya'll! I've been running on the demo version of Age of Empires 3 for a while now, and am thinking about how nice it would be to have the full version and be able to play other humans. But I don't really have $30 to throw away for a game. So does anyone have Age of Empires 3 and...
  2. clown boy

Clown Boy REVEALED!!!

Well you all, here it goes..... I'm Daniel (known by many other people in the online community as Zorro). I live in the San Antonio area, and I work with media for a living. My website is reachingtheglobe.com. You can look at my demo reel at my blog http://www.globereacher.com/ . I don't...
  3. clown boy

Global Warming?

Gotta love the last sentence. Source: http://www.newsmax.com/insidecover/g...mo_code=4582-1 Are the world's ice caps melting because of climate change, or are the reports just a lot of scare mongering by the advocates of the global warming theory? Scare mongering appears to be the case...
  4. clown boy

Thunder Pack 1!

ehehehe I just thought you all would enjoy this. This is a VERY VERY early poster for our film in the making right now. The date on it is probably kind of late...
  5. clown boy

Post Funny Pictures Here!

Ok, I thought this was worth starting a new thread. PLEASE keep it clean. I'll start.
  6. clown boy

Calling Texans: Interesting Theory regarding Global Warming

Have any other Texans been noticing that the climate has been getting cooler and cooler down here? While I'm online reading people seriously worried about Global Warming, I'm seeing it get colder. Theory: Currents are causing the heat from down here to go everywhere else, and the air from...
  7. clown boy

Bear Attack in Churchill. Manitoba, Canada

These are pictures of an actual polar bear attack in Churchill, Manitoba, Canada and were taken while people watched and did nothing to stop the attack! Reports from the local newspaper say that the victim will make a full recovery. This is not for the squeamish...
  8. clown boy

HILARIOUS Language Coincidences

Below each phrase is how you would pronounce the Chinese translation of it. If you don't understand one, try to pronounce it to hear what it sounds like. "That's not right" Sum Ting Wong "Are you harbouring a fugitive?" Hu Yu Hai Ding "See me ASAP" Kum Hia Nao "There goes Stupid Man" Dum Dum...
  9. clown boy

Merry Christmas!!!

haha might as well join the party of Christmas posters... Merry Christmas! (and I hope I don't offend anyone by not saying "Happy Holidays" instead...)
  10. clown boy

PARTING OUT: 135 Gallon Reef Setup TEXAS, SAN ANTONIO

I'm going to go ahead and part out my reef setup. What are you interested in?Available: Fish: Purple Tang - about 4 1/2 inches long Pair of Maroon Clownfishes - Male and Female - the Female is about 4 inches long - the Male is about 2 1/2 inches long Royal Gramma - about 2 1/2 inches long...
  11. clown boy

ATTENTION nietzsche...

You have unread PMs in your inbox, and have for a while. It doesn't really notify you, so I thought I should tell you. Note to the moderators: You can delete this once nietzsche acknowledges.
  12. clown boy

TEXAS, SAN ANTONIO: Complete 135 Gallon Reef Setup For Sale

Hello, Folks!I live in Spring Branch, Texas, and am looking to sell my 135 Gallon Reef Setup. I have had it for a year, and decided that although I LOVE this hobby, I travel too much to take care of it like I should. I am moving on to a new chapter of my life... Fish: Purple Tang - about 4 1/2...
  13. clown boy

I leave for a little while...

...come back and YIKES!!! I'm not even going to try to figure out all that has changed. (if anyone wants to fill me in, please do LOL) Anyways, just thought I would tell you all that I'm still alive, but busier than ever. I haven't forgotten the commercial project, and I figured out a way to...
  14. clown boy

Texas. the More Natural State LOL

15. clown boy

Orbiter 2006

Any other Orbiter fans besides myself?
  16. clown boy

Check This Out!

Go to marine aquariums dot com. You're in for a big surprise! NOTE TO MODERATORS: Before this gets deleted, look at the link first!
  17. clown boy

Good Video Listing Page

I just couldn't keep this to myself any longer. This is a page owned by a Christian who collects good online video clips. All of the videos are clean and are fine for children. I talk to the guy who owns the page all the time, so be sure to post here about your favorite videos...
  18. clown boy

How Do You Pronounce Your Username?

Ok, ok, contrary to popular belief, I don't spend all my time here. I just weave in and out as I work. Anyways... title says it all... almost. There are several usernames on here that I wonder how you say them when you tell one of your friends. Like uh... ophiura for instance. Need I...
  19. clown boy

Our Film MADE IT!!!!

The film that we worked on with HeuMoore Productions MADE IT into the San Antonio Independent Christian Film Festival!!! It will be screening twice! DON'T MISS HEARTSTRINGS!!! Sorry, just had to let it out!
  20. clown boy

The Sobering Facts

Very sad. http://www.htmlbible.com/abortstats.htm