Search results

1. ginarox

need your help....please...

i have 5 anemones and i want to get them out of my tank, and give back to my lfs,,,does any one know how to get them out? i sure would appreciate any advice,,,,thanks so much and have a great day....
  2. ginarox

las vegas aquarium,,look at this puffer...

picture is not that good, went to las vegas for the weekend, went to the mirage, for a show and there was a huge aquarium in there, there were two puffers in there , they had to be the biggest puffers i have ever seen,,,enjoy,,,have a great day.....
  3. ginarox

thought i would post some pictures..enjoy!!

This Is Such An Awesome Hobby!!!! Love It!!! Just Love It!!! Have A Great Day...
  4. ginarox

Happy Holidays!!!!you Fish Lovers....

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: REMEMBER JESUS IS THE REASON FOR THE SEASON.....MERRY CHRISTMAS YOU FISH LOVERS.....
  5. ginarox

Happy Holidays!!! Fish Lovers.....

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: : REMEMBER JESUS IS THE REASON FOR THE SEASON.....MERRY CHRISTMAS YOU FISH LOVERS ......
  6. ginarox

just a few pictures,,,,,enjoy

thought i would post a few pictures,,i havent done in a while, i just wish that my camera had better pictures,,,,enjoy,,and have a great night...
  7. ginarox

i would just like to know you alls opinion..

i just wanted to know what you all think about this concept,,,if you have a blue hippo tang that caught ich, and you did nothing but to make sure he continued to eat. do you think its possible that he survived, and didnt get any other fish ich,,,,i would like to know your thought on...
  8. ginarox

monday pictures..of my fish and some corals...

the cooliest is the cbb, if you look close enough you can see his shadow. i thought that was neat,,, thanks have a great day...
  9. ginarox

heres a few pictures,,thought you might like...

here is a picture of my brittle star..took this with the lights off.heres a picture of my spiny oyster,he is doing really good so far,and a crocea clam...here is a picture of my tile star , and the sand sifter star,,i thought that was neat..and this is my baby..i just had to put her in...
  10. ginarox

just had to share

i woke up this morning and looked out my back yard ,,i thought how pretty i got to share this....have a great day.... :jumping:
  11. ginarox

information on spiny oysters..

yes i have ordered me a spiny oyster... i have been trying to find information on them...like were is the best place to place your oyster in your aquarium... if any one has any information on these guys i sure would appreciate it. he is kinda of cool looking.... thanks a bunch...have a great day....
  12. ginarox

my order from swf

first picture is the domino damsel, second is spiny oyster,, i know dont ask what was i thinking of getting this thing..but he is pretty cool though,,third picture is an orange ricordea,, and the last is a green ricordea..i also got a jawfish,,but i have no ideal where he is at, and also a sand...
  13. ginarox

i have a question?? please help...

yes i would love to have a feather duster,,,but i also have a copper band butterfly and he likes feather dusters from what i have heard,,,,my question is if i was to get a big feather duster,,, do you think that the cbb will leave it alone, or do you think he would go ahead and eat him for...
  14. ginarox

need help!!!please.

yes i have ordered a domino damsel.. i just need to know if that is a good fish to have...any advice or opinoins would be very will aprreciated....thanks and have a great night.....
  15. ginarox

new things i got for my aquarium...enjoy

xania`s, a clam,, and a star fish....yea!!! have a great day.....
  16. ginarox

Iam Bored,,,,here Are Some New Things, I Got For My Tank....enjoy

got some xania`s, clam, and a star fish...yea!!!! have a great day...
  17. ginarox

need help on a hippo tang!!!

my hippo tang looks like he has been rubbing on the lr ,his skin looks awful, does anyone knows what is going on.....looks like he has scratched to hard and it is taring up his skin.... i hope these pictures help..thanks for any help....have a great day. :notsure:
  18. ginarox

i got me a lawn mower blenny!!

i got me a new lawn mower blenny, he is so cool,,,,have a great day....ginarox :jumping:
  19. ginarox

here are some more pictures of my aquarium

enjoy!!!! the pictures your looking at are my orange linka, long tentacle anemone, clam, and a brain. the other one i believe is some form of a polups. thanks ,and have a great day....ginarox
  20. ginarox

need some advice....please help...

i was wondering what do you all think about damsels, and cardinals, and blennies....are they a nice addition to a aquarium, i have a guy that helps me out to buy my fish, but everything that i liked , he tells me no,there to aggresive, or its always something,,and some the fish that i would like...