Search results

1. greymach

Selling on SWF

Are we not allowed to do this anymore? I dont see the section for selling parts. I took down my tank and am looking to get rid of supplies.
  2. greymach

Have a listen to my band.

I have a new band and wanted to see what you guys think. Its kinda a pop rock band and we have some acoustic studio recordings and a couple live rock recordings on our myspace. have a listen and let me know what you think. It'd be appreciated. myspace.com/blondealibi831
  3. greymach

Brittle Star fish eater?

I have a large probably 9-10 in from leg to leg or maybe even bigger brittle star (Ophiocoma sp) that i think may have eaten some of my fish. I have mysteriously lost a clown and a 4 line wrasse. there are no signs of them and they seem perfectly healthy before they're gone. I know the green...
  4. greymach

Catching a yellow tang

anyone have any tips or techniques to catch a yellow tang out of a 55 gallon. i just set up QT for treatment for black ich and now i cant catch him
  5. greymach

Setting up QT

I have a yellow tang with black ich...is there anyway to set up a qt skipping the cycling process. If i use tank water or somthing?
  6. greymach

2 koralia 1's for sale

I have 2 that have been in use for literally 2 days. i bought them and realized they are a little too weak for my tank. They are basically brand new. They go for about 35 brand new...how about 50 for both plus shipping?
  7. greymach

Hydor Koralia 1 Powerhead

Hydor Koralia 1 Powerhead .... Massive 400gph ! are these good powerheads
  8. greymach

Listen to my band and tell me what you think

This is my band, we are a rock band called The ShakeDown. Have a listen and leave some feedback. This was our first show and are excited for more. http://www.myspace.com/11768546
  9. greymach

Lawnmower Blenny

I just bought one of these and acclimated it then went to the gym. I am home now and havent seen it yet. Are these usually hiders when first introduced or just normally hide often. thanks
  10. greymach

Watch my metal band if u like metal

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fusea...deoid=31955696
  11. greymach

feather duster question

my feather duster threw its crown and is sticking itself out of its tube. Is that normal after they throw their crown? It is sticking out a couple inches and is still moving in and out so its alive.
  12. greymach

Green Star Polyps

13. greymach

Maze Brain

14. greymach

Green Zoos

A couple pics of my green zoos
  15. greymach

Orange Derasa Clam

16. greymach

Yellow Sun Coral

Pics of my yellow sun coral taken in the dark becuase its a nocturnal coral...
  17. greymach

Bangaiis fighting

I have 2 Bangaii Cardinals. I got them and they were both the same size and were never fighting. Now its been probley 6 months and one has grown probley double the size of the other one and the big one hates the little one. Is this normal are they both male or both female or something?
  18. greymach

Add base rock to established reef tank.

I have a reef tank that has been up for about a year. It has 50 pounds of live rock if i wanted to redue my rocks and add 50 more pounds of base rock would i have to cure this base rock if i bought it online?
  19. greymach

Green star polyps

i have some green star polyps that are spreading toward some ricordea i have. will the gsp kill the rics?
  20. greymach

Just saw transformers

i think i threw up a little bit in my mouth...on a positive note die hard was really good though