Search results

1. candaceswf

Saltwaterfish.com Expansion

Saltwaterfish.com is considering expanding our customer service operations to include personnel working from their homes. This position would deal primarily with customer inquiries, and other service related duties as assigned by the Customer Service Manager. The candidate must have a computer...
  2. candaceswf

Saltwaterfish.com is considering expanding our customer service operations to include personnel working from their homes. This position would deal primarily with customer inquiries, and other service related duties as assigned by the Customer Service Manager. The candidate must have a computer...
  3. candaceswf

4. candaceswf

Who can resist a clam?!

ORA AQUACULTURED DERASA CLAMS NOW ON SALE $39.99 Click HERE to see it on Saltwaterfish.com
  5. candaceswf

Trigger Photo Contest! *Ends Thursday 11:59 pm*

Triggers are beautiful, and some can be highly aggressive, but that doesn't stop us from loving them!! Submit a photo of your triggerfish and you may win! Clown triggers are one of the beautiful and aggressive triggers available in our hobby.
  6. candaceswf

NEW AQUACULTURED FISH ON SALE!!

ORA has just released a few new fish, and we're putting one of them on sale just for you! INTRODUCING....... The Whitespotted Pygmy Filefish! Now on sale for $29.99 *Regular price will be $44.99* Click HERE to see it on our site These fish are hardy and fast growing (reaching a maximum of...
  7. candaceswf

BEST QUOTE WINS!

Come up with a quote or saying for this picture, and you could WIN! Entries allowed until midnight Thursday, and then voting will take place to determine the winner. Have fun!!
  8. candaceswf

Forum Member Special!!!

This week's Forum Featured Product is the Eibli Angelfish Now on sale for $19.99!! **Don't forget to order your FREEBIE
  9. candaceswf

HELP! "things" spreading....

So I've asked around here and no one is really sure what I have in my tank..... I spotted a little anemone the other day, then investigating to see if there were more anemones there were actually 10-15 "things", I don't even know what to call them. I'll try to get a pic tonight, don't know why...
  10. candaceswf

GET TANKED!! PHOTO CONTEST EXTENDED THROUGH THE WEEKEND**

There are so many different ways to keep marine life. From the traditional reef tank, to a FOWLR, some of you may have seen this "reef in a cookie jar".. I've even heard from a florist who kept only the most beautiful flower anemones. Whatever kind of tank you have is the reason you're here...
  11. candaceswf

All the way from the Caribbean....

The Blackcap Basslet wants to move into your aquarium! On Sale this week for $24.99! **Yes the Forum Featured Product CAN be combined with current promotions**
  12. candaceswf

FREE SHIPPING with $99 purchase!!

Free shipping on Marine life purchases $99 or more! Click on the banner for details
  13. candaceswf

What will it be this week?

25 ASSORTED HERMIT CRABS + 25 ASSORTED CLEANER SNAILS NOW ON SALE FOR $19.99!!!!! YOU CAN CHOOSE NEXT WEEK'S SPECIAL - REPLY TO THIS THREAD AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU WANT ON SALE NEXT WEEK!
  14. candaceswf

What is you favorite fish and why?

This little guy is one of my favorites. It's a Red Pygmy Possum Wrasse, they are so cute and have so much personality! What's your favorite? There's so many options it's hard to choose just one!
  15. candaceswf

You want it, you got it!

This week we're featuring the 5 Assorted Coral Frag Pack WITH FREE SHIPPING for $59.99!! **Have a good idea for the next Forum Featured Product? Maybe something special you have your eye on that you want to get for a little less $$ I would love to get you great deals on what you want, just...
  16. candaceswf

WHAT IS IT?! $20 Gift Certificate for the correct answer!

Ready for some more trivia??? The FIRST person to post what kind of marine animal is pictured below will receive a $20 Gift Certificate for their next Saltwaterfish.com purchase!
  17. candaceswf

Gold Nugget Clownfish! VOTE NOW to choose next week's special!!!

The Forum Featured Product of the week is.. ORA GOLD NUGGET MAROON CLOWNFISH Click HERE to view on the Saltwaterfish.com Store site. **Click HERE to write a review of ANY item and also receive a FREEBIE with your order**
  18. candaceswf

NEW Forum Featured Product - VOTE NOW for next week's Featured Product

The Forum Featured Product of the week is the .... PLATE CORAL - Assorted Now on sale for $24.99!!! ***WRITE A REVIEW OR ARTICLE FOR ANY ITEM, AND ALSO RECEIVE A FREEBIE WITH YOUR ORDER*** There is a limited amount of Plate Corals available, so order quickly before they're all sold!!!
  19. candaceswf

Coral Contest!!

One of the best parts of a saltwater aquarium is that you get to keep coral! People who do not keep tanks generally think the coral is a plant... :confused: Then we have to explain that these are animals, it is a living creature just like the fish and inverts that surround it! SO, all of you...
  20. candaceswf

WHAT IS IT?!

Are you ready for some fun trivia?? Below there is a picture that has been cropped from an original, be the FIRST person to post the correct answer and receive a $20 Gift Certificate!