Search results

1. rt101

Fine Dust

Thank you for the assistance. Will the problem solve its self or must i do something?.
  2. rt101

Fine Dust

Hi thank you for the reply. how do i fix this. i do not dose carbinate. i do dose calcium evory other week.
  3. rt101

Fine Dust

ere you go.
  4. rt101

Fine Dust

Hi Guys after 2 years of having a healthy Max 130 there suddenly there is a fine dust covering everything. the water has lots of the particles floating in it. what can this be and how can i fix it?
  5. rt101

Zebra Mora

wil try and find sonthing tommorow
  6. rt101

Zebra Mora

could be nice if i lived in a country where they shipped to
  7. rt101

Zebra Mora

I might be in trouble then. mine is on the way. My tank has a open top. only covred about 40cm from each side. the whole middle puce is open. Any advise. on how to cover the tank. without blocking the light.
  8. rt101

Zebra Mora

good day Would like to know if zebra moray are like snowflakes. like to climb out of tanks. It is in a open top tank at the LFS regards
  9. rt101

Multiple Triggers

210G
  10. rt101

Zebra Moray

Good day Does anyone have any experience with the Zebra Moray and or Moorish idols?? Any advise will be appreciated.
  11. rt101

Multiple Triggers

Good day Guys. Would like thoughts on 4 or 5 triggers in one tank.\ I have a Yellow margin and a Picasso in my tank and would like to add a Clown and a Blue Gold with them. There is also a big lion keeping them fro fighting..... Please advise.
  12. rt101

Ocean Nutrition o reef coral food

Good day Guys. I would like to know if anyone can tell me it the above mentioned product works? Thank you for your reply in advance.
  13. rt101

Please ID

Need id on trigger and lion pleas.
  14. rt101

Help please...

+-500Litres or 132gallons
  15. rt101

Help please...

it had kind of a oily base but quickly disappeared in the water.
  16. rt101

Help please...

One of these broke in my tank. fish only. Spilled max 4 drops. will they be ok?
  17. rt101

Help Help please help!!

Hi Toady they all have a Brown coating over them. Is this normal?
  18. rt101

Help Help please help!!

Thank you very much. how long do you think it will take before I can expect seeing groth? When will they open again?
  19. rt101

Help Help please help!!

Hi. Is this correct?
  20. rt101

Help Help please help!!

just to make sure. Cut off rotting bits. Cut off healthy bits and put on ruble leave the green pieces on the stem and rock.