Search results

1. rt101

Fine Dust

Hi Guys after 2 years of having a healthy Max 130 there suddenly there is a fine dust covering everything. the water has lots of the particles floating in it. what can this be and how can i fix it?
  2. rt101

Zebra Mora

good day Would like to know if zebra moray are like snowflakes. like to climb out of tanks. It is in a open top tank at the LFS regards
  3. rt101

Zebra Moray

Good day Does anyone have any experience with the Zebra Moray and or Moorish idols?? Any advise will be appreciated.
  4. rt101

Multiple Triggers

Good day Guys. Would like thoughts on 4 or 5 triggers in one tank.\ I have a Yellow margin and a Picasso in my tank and would like to add a Clown and a Blue Gold with them. There is also a big lion keeping them fro fighting..... Please advise.
  5. rt101

Ocean Nutrition o reef coral food

Good day Guys. I would like to know if anyone can tell me it the above mentioned product works? Thank you for your reply in advance.
  6. rt101

Please ID

Need id on trigger and lion pleas.
  7. rt101

Help please...

One of these broke in my tank. fish only. Spilled max 4 drops. will they be ok?
  8. rt101

Help Help please help!!

Hi Just came from a friend of mine which received 3 new toadstools a week ago. They were fine when he put them in his tank. Look at the pics, they look terrible. Can i save them?? Will they make the water unlivable for the other corals? e water unlivable for the other corals?
  9. rt101

powder blue tang

Hi Im getting a powder blue tang soon. any tips or advise will be appreciated.
  10. rt101

Help Lease.

Got these with Arag-alive. Red Worms, Do not sea feat. (Looks slimy) antennae extended into water Chanel makes tunnels in sand as they move 1 Good or Bad 2 Name 3 Function . 1 Good or Bad 2 Name 3 Function
  11. rt101

Black Tip

I would like to know if any of you know what is the best way to introduce a Black Tip shark into its new home after a 24houer flight?
  12. rt101

Black Tip

Hi Guys I would like to know if any of you know what is the best way to introduce a Black Tip shark into its new home after a 24houer flight?
  13. rt101

plate coral

hope this is the right place. can anybody identify species and what are there growth rate ?
  14. rt101

treatment

hi guys what is the general consensus on Chemi-Clean ?
  15. rt101

Juvenile Trigger

Hi guys At what age or size does a trigger reach its mature coloration. A friend of mine received a juvenile as a Bluelined Triggerfish (Pseudobalistes fuscus) It does not really look like the juvenile in the picture but there are similarities.
  16. rt101

Stock

Hi Guys. I do not have the luctiory of test kits. How long +- from dye tome bloom till i can add fish. I know its difficult but a approximate would be great.
  17. rt101

Sea Fan

Hi Guys I need another ID please? And need to know haw to care for it. Got it for free at my LFS Its a interacting one this time...
  18. rt101

Help

Can anyone ID this colouration Are they easy or hard to keep? ?
  19. rt101

T5 Lights

Hi. I just started a new 60'x18'x22' reef tank. would like to know if 8x 80w t5 would be sifishent. 4xwhite 2xactinic and 2xcorral blue? Would i be able to keep sps or only softs and lps.
  20. rt101

T5 Lights

Hi. I just started a new 1500x45x55 reef tank. woeld like to know if 8x 80w t5 woeld be sifishent. 4xwhite 2xactinic and 2xcorral blue? Woeld i be able to keep sps or only softs and lps.