Search results

1. rdhanley

for sale: 55 gallon tank with stand and 260 watt pc lighting

for sale. 55 gallon tank with stand and pc lights. comes with a 55 gallon tank( middle cross piece was redone for a added support)black in color, 1 55 gallon store boughten stand oak in color, background, glass covers, and 260 watt pc lighting system with light bulbs. buy today. Asking price is...
  2. rdhanley

65 gallon fish tank with stand and lights

65 gallon fish tank with stand, lights and glass covers. 36 " long questions, please email me at rdhanley@comcast.net pictures available upon request. local pickup only. i live in galesburg,il 61401 asking $ 200.00 or best offer. thanks.
  3. rdhanley

coralife 36 watt turbo twist sterilizer with 2 new bulbs

i have a used 36 watt coralife turbo twist sterilizer with 2 new bulbs. this is rated for up to 500 gallon fish tanks. this is the 36 watt version. shipping is possible for around $10.00 to 15.00. i live in galesburg, il . asking price is $125.00 or best offer.
  4. rdhanley

cpr cyclone wet dry filtration system cy194 with protien skimmer

for sale a cpr cyclone wet dry filtration system with a protein skimmer. designed for tanks up to 200 gallons. comes withs the filtration system, lid, power head for skimmer, 1200 gph overflow box, 1.25 hose, return pump, return spicket, aqua lifter with filter. asking $200.00 or best offer...
  5. rdhanley

125 gallon fish tank with canopy and stand

i have for sale a 125 gallon fish tank . saltwater setup. comes with the tank, canopy, stand tank is a little over a year old. currently setup and running. breaking down today. made by all glass stand and canopy are homemade.. asking $350.00 or best offer. i live in galesburg, il . email...
  6. rdhanley

anybody interested in buying a 125 gallon tank in Illinois

considering selling as I don't have time for the hobby and be a student at the same time. 125 gallon fish tank . bought in jan 2006 homemade stand and canopy. very sturdy lighting system . pc lighting (needs upgradedd) wet dry filter with protein skimmer and overflow box canister filter with...
  7. rdhanley

which lighting system is better.

72" Solar T5 Hood. Comes with eight 80 watt bulbs, four 10000K and four Blue Actinic. Has two independent light switches. Fans can be ordered extra. Comes with individual German mirror polished aluminum reflectors. The bulbs are 59in long, so they are staggered for more uniform light...
  8. rdhanley

How Many Of You Out There Have More Than One Type Of Goby In Your Tank?

I Currently Have In My 125 Gallon Tank. As I Love Gobies 3 Pearly Jawfish 2 Diamond Gobies 2 Engineer Gobies All My Fish Swirl Around The Middle Of The Tank Waiting For Feed When They Know It's About That Time. I HAVE NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH THIS MANY TYPES OF GOBIES IN THIS SIZE TANK. MY TWO...
  9. rdhanley

poll: do you agree that liquid test kits are lousy

my experience with the test kits is they suck. they don't tell exact readings. always have to guess and check. i bought one recently to check parameters as my old one seemed useless, but it isn't any better.
  10. rdhanley

poll: do you agree that liquid test kits are lousy

my experience with the test kits is they suck. they don't tell exact readings. always have to guess and check. i bought one recently to check parameters as my old one seemed useless, but it isn't any better.
  11. rdhanley

is this a sufficient lighting system for my tank

is this a sufficient lighting system for my 125 gallon tank 72x18x18 i am considering the following : Aqua Medic Oceanlight 72" T5 8x39 watt lighting system it equals about 2.5 watts per gallon of t5 lighting. i am interested in maybe getting : clams corals more color on live rock if not...
  12. rdhanley

fluval 204 canister filter with hoses

used fluval 204 canister filter with hoses and parts for the inside. it was used on a saltwater tank but can be used on a freshwater. selling off some used extra parts .don't need. shipping possible. accept paypal located in galesburg,il 61401 pics available upon request.
  13. rdhanley

29 gallon tank tank with wooden stand,hood misc.items

29 gallon tank with wooden oak colored stand. no leaks. comes with hood and light. tank has a black trim used for freshwater and saltwater. holds water fine. currently using it as a storage tank for saltwater. $75 or best offer for the tank ,stand, hood. also i have a fluval 204 canister...
  14. rdhanley

Recommendations For Lighting System

125 Gallon Tank Canopy 72x18x18 4 Inch Sandbed 100 Lbs + Live Rock Add More Later Please Give Me The Type Of Lighting And How Many Bulbs Thought About T5 Or T6 Lighting Maybe A Few Clams Or Other Corals
  15. rdhanley

top off questions with a r/o system

i thought of using the idea of having a automatic top off system i thought about mounting a float in my wet dry filter to keep the water in the wet dry system at a stable amount of water i thought about running a line directly from the ro unit ( with a 4 gallon storage tank) to the float on...
  16. rdhanley

looking for a wooden canopy for a 29 gallon tank

anybody have one. looking for wooden one for 29 gallon tank. pictures please. give me a price email me at rdhanley@insightbb.com
  17. rdhanley

coralife turbo twist sterilizer

does anybody know the website for coralife turbo twist sterilizer. i need to replace a defective light bulb. any help appreciated. email me at rdhanley@insightbb.com
  18. rdhanley

how many snails is necessary.

i have a 125, 55, and 29 gallon tanks. i have some snails in each tank already. i was thinking of buying 600 Ilyanassa snails (Ilyanassa obsoleta) around 1/2" in size to divide between the tanks. i believe these type of snails are debri eaters and sand sifters i am also wanting to...
  19. rdhanley

anybody have a foxface lo ( rabbitfish)

how are they. any comments helpful. any good companions. considering in buying this one. follow the link: https://www.saltwaterfish.com/site_11...ot_parent_id=4
  20. rdhanley

need to get rid of 3 fish or trade possible

looking for a good home for 3 fish sargeant major x2 4 or 5 " long chromis ( i believe) 3 " long. looking to trade or sell these fish. not asking much , maybe trade for a invertabrate. i just want to see them go to a good home. no shipping at all, i live in galesburg, il 61401