Search results

1. charmander

New bio-cube 32 reef

Lol do me a favor and explain that to my family
  2. charmander

New bio-cube 32 reef

I have a tailspot blenny and a hector's goby.
  3. charmander

New bio-cube 32 reef

Nicer photo
  4. charmander

New bio-cube 32 reef

Update. The zoas opened up. I've added alot of coral. Things are going well.
  5. charmander

New bio-cube 32 reef

I have been in and out of reefkeeping for years and I am really excited to be back IN. I decided to set up a tank now while I plan and prepare to set up my dream aquarium, probably 175 gallons with the sump and equipment in the basement. I likely wont be doing much more than planning for another...
  6. charmander

Seagrass seahorse tank

thank you so much for all the good information I will look into some t5 lights I will post some pictures when I get things going
  7. charmander

Seagrass seahorse tank

are mushroom corals compatable with seahorses I figured the horses would be stung. I really only planned on keeping gorgonians and zoas with the seahorses It would be great to add mushrooms to the mix. Would xenia be ok? I don't keep much soft corals or zoas in my tank it would be nice to mix it...
  8. charmander

Seagrass seahorse tank

thank you so much for the info flower, I was planning to do 5 or 6 inches of sand and mineral mud mixed as the substrate but I will skip the mineral mud and the "true seagrass" and get prolifera instead along with other macros. For this tank I am planning on having minimal coral, maybe some...
  9. charmander

Seagrass seahorse tank

or anyone who has experiance with seagrasses alone
  10. charmander

Seagrass seahorse tank

I have begun a new adventure into seahorses I am building a 70 gallon display for them and would like to do a seagrass tank with some macros I was wondering if anyone has advise for me going into this I have done alot of research on seahorses and from what I understand is if I keep them in a...