Search results

1. BanditMan15

Coral mucus

Here:
  2. BanditMan15

Coral mucus

coral beginner here. After the feed of my frogs Duncan and hammerheads I start seeing a mucus coming from them. What's this mean? Plus how long should I keep PH off ?
  3. BanditMan15

Freckin hospital tanks

Freckin hospital tanks
  4. BanditMan15

Hammers and frogspawn not looking good

I will give that a try... Thanks
  5. BanditMan15

Every three to four weeks on floss I discard and put in new.check my bio balls and clean out skimmer. Then move onto the base area with chemipure and elite plus two purigens one on each side clean those as well and then pretty much reuse the carbon until little after month or so and I change...
  6. BanditMan15

Toms Kollercraft Rapids Pro Wet/Dry with auto top off and skimmer
  7. BanditMan15

Yes it has and I do not know why!?! I've tried everything from no3po4x to a reactor (phosphate/nitrate) making sure I am not over feeding doing a water change tonight
  8. BanditMan15

I just tried to feed my big frogspawn and wouldn't take any brine it would take with tenicles but release after awhile... None of the heads would take the food... Now my hammerhead looked to take a few
  9. BanditMan15

Bang what do you use?
  10. BanditMan15

Thanks ... You use any mysis? How do you spot feed you'd put directly in mouth?
  11. BanditMan15

I was too worried I pulled it out ... But my frogspawn is what's really concerning me here's stats: 79 degrees 1.025 PH 8.2 NH3 0 NO2 .05 NO3 high 10+ or 50ppm PH4 .10 Alk low 7.9 Ca I think a little low 355 Mg 1400 Just been feeding whole tank brine shrimp. And then phyto and zoo 3 times a...
  12. BanditMan15

Zooplankton phytoplankton brine shrimp although I do not spot feed them should I? Each head? I'm getting Alk Cal and Mg now
  13. BanditMan15

I guess no need to go any further for the hammer huh? Time to pull out don't you think
  14. BanditMan15

Everyone keeps telling me to dip in iodine and I have not the slightest clue how to do it... SG 1.025 Temp 78 Ammonia 0 I'll get rest tomorrow
  15. BanditMan15

Here's hammer
  16. BanditMan15

I am loosing heads on my hammer and frogspawn and not sure why? I will do tests tomorrow to post on here which I should have already done but just wanted a little insight and post pictures.
  17. BanditMan15

Help ID slug please good or bad!?

Please help ID need to make sure it's not going to damage anything!!!
  18. BanditMan15

New Aquarium

Have any light at all?
  19. BanditMan15

Quick help!!! Mushrooms and others don't look good?!!

Thanks Bang KYU (keep you updated)
  20. BanditMan15

Quick help!!! Mushrooms and others don't look good?!!

Should I go ahead and do wc? I have 70 gal maybe do 15 gal change?