1. Mandymae

What kind of worm is this?

Thank you:)
  2. Mandymae

What kind of worm is this?

If it is a sea cucumber is it harmful?
  3. Mandymae

Is this algae?

And I don't have a refugium. And thank you for replying.
  4. Mandymae

Is this algae?

Ok, but it does seem to be spreading. What kind of fish or inverts eat that type of stuff besides "pods"?
  5. Mandymae

Is this algae?

6. Mandymae

Lil trees?

7. Mandymae

Bought a frag from my LFS

what about these "Lil trees"?
  8. Mandymae

Oh, and as far as filters they are all HOB.. but I have 1 single and a double with bio wheels a very small one with bio wheel and 1 regular. So 4 all together
  9. Mandymae

Yes this is the new 55. I had a 20 gal before. I have bought 2 more LR about 12lbs since going bigger. But yes still have more to go. I have no idea what LPS SPS are, I know corals. But at this point I have a lot of learning to do and limited $. the tank and stand along with many other...
  10. Mandymae

Lil trees?

kinda of looks like a small forest all over my LR but is it just settled debris?
  11. Mandymae

I did have some questions about lighting. I have 18 in T8 15 watt white and actinic blue as well as some small led white. I don't know what is what but this is what I have. Should I have another spectrum? As you can see in the picture it is brighter on the right side (led) and more blue on the...
  12. Mandymae

Ok well that makes me feel better. This is the first coral I've bought so, buying one that was 50, 100 dollars just didn't make sense. Thanks
  13. Mandymae

I'm new to all of this. So are these something I shouldn't have bought? Or is it they multiply fast?
  14. Mandymae

You know, I dont recall. But I'm going today to get water I will look / ask.
  15. Mandymae

Should I do anything specific to help it prosper?
  16. Mandymae

Feather duster

I usually feed Phyto plankton and I've had the smaller ones in the tank for quite a while that's what made me look into getting a bigger version. But when I changed tanks about two weeks ago and this happen I started to worry a bit. But now being witness to the rebuild I feel much better. Again...
  17. Mandymae

Feather duster

It's rebuilding it's casing. How cool! Thanks for all of you
  18. Mandymae

Feather duster

Not really sure what kind but some of the casing came off. It still has its crown