Search results

1. R

Dwarf Angel Aggression towards Naso Tang

Ill have to give that a try. I thought about doing that. The only reason i didnt was because i liked how the rock was set up.
  2. R

Dwarf Angel Aggression towards Naso Tang

I just introduced (a few days ago) a 3in Naso Tang into my 125g aquarium. My half black angel (about 3in) is being very aggressive towards it. (Fin nipping and chasing). Could it be that they are very similar in colors and the Angel is just pissed about it? or could it just be a new fish thing...
  3. R

Adding to a 65 fowlr

Hi, Im just looking for some suggestions on what to add to my 65 fowlr. Right now i have a 2" tomini tang, a 2" falcos hawkfish, a 1.5" picasso trigger, and a 2.5" dragon wrasse. Only looking to add 1 maybe 2 fish.
  4. R

To much gph in a 65 fowlr?

Doesnt look like they are getting blown around. Some of the fish actually like to ride in the current
  5. R

To much gph in a 65 fowlr?

Hi, I just recently upgraded from a 29g fowlr to a 65g fowlr tank. I currently am running a Marineland penguin 350 and a Sunsun cannister (525gph) for filtration, and i have a 800gph power fan for more movement. Is this too much for the tank? OR is there really no such thing as too much?