Search results

1. Peterbuff

Naso tang problems

I just got a naso tang three days ago and I acclimated him for an hour straight and for the past two days he has been a little hesitant on eating but still ate. I fed him Brine with spiralina to entice him now today it's been three days and he is now facing the surface of the water breathing...
  2. Peterbuff

Identifying diseases

My anthias has been hiding in the rocks for a week now and I finally saw him today and he was on the floor breathing heavily with a huge brown spot vertically on him and I'm not sure what it is please someone help
  3. Peterbuff

Lighting choices

hi I'm not sure what light to get for my 72 gallon bow front, I had a marineland LED reef light and it worked fine for my corals But it recently crapped out and I wanna try a new light. I have easy to medium level corals right now and they did fine with the old light. I wanna spend around 200...
  4. Peterbuff

Unknown killers

Hi I have quarantined a Sailfin tang for about five weeks with copper and a little more than a week ago I had added him to my display. He seem to be fine until today I saw him start to lay on his side and put him right back into my quarentine tank he has been laying on his side breathing...
  5. Peterbuff

Sump water level

hi I had recently calibrated my sump and overflow and it has been fine the first few days but recently the water level of the sump has been dropping at around a 1/4 inch every hour or so I'm not sure why I keep having to fill the sump up it's a pro clear premier 75 wet/dry, thanks guys
  6. Peterbuff

Reef tank filtration

hey guys I recently got a 72 bow front tank with a pro clear wet dry sump and I wanna do a reef tank and I'm not sure what media to get for it ans how much filtration I need to have a decent amount of fish. I also have a coral life 65 skimmer, a mag 7 return pump and over flow box. Also I need...
  7. Peterbuff

Tang care

hi I was wondering if anyone could Help me diagnose my kole tang, I got him a week ago and he showed no signs of disease in the store but a day after I brought him home he was looking horrible and still is for a week now. He's got this white fuzzy stuff on his mouth almost looking like his mouth...
  8. Peterbuff

Nano reef aquariums

hey guys any ideas for adding stuff in a nano reef