Search results

1. fishlover0815

Fluval Evo 13.5 stock

ho! Just wondering if a pistol shrimp goby pair and a clown pair is max for 13.5 gallon or can I add a few little CUCs thanks!
  2. fishlover0815

Hole appeared in coral

got this toadstool for about a week, it started to open up, but this hole appeared! Also when I got him, his stem/root was really damaged, can he recover? Anyone know what the hole is?
  3. fishlover0815

Coral hitch hiker

fojnd thisnon my coral's live rock, I touched it and it closed up, any ideas?
  4. fishlover0815

Coral problems

is it opening up yet? He is a toadstool
  5. fishlover0815

Pairing clownfish

I have 1 clownfish for about 5 months and it is huge, I recently got a new one and just want some tips on how to pair them, the second one is much smaller and in a breeding box in display tank.
  6. fishlover0815

Clownfish poop

i just saw my clownfish with white stringy poop! The water quality is just fine and I just did a water change! Is that normal?
  7. fishlover0815

Bug spray

i had a bunch of flies in my room and i use raid, i never knew it would affect fish tanks but I covered most of the go with a plastic lid. The next day, my shrimp died! And I'm worried what will happen in the future... is a water change good to get rid of the poison? It is a 20 gallon(2.5 gallon...
  8. fishlover0815

Gsp Control

Hi there, I am getting green star polyps and wanting to know how to control them as I know they over take tanks. I heard some people put some kind of liquid around the spot where you want it to grow, I'm not sure what the liquid is but I would really appreciate some tips for how to control them...
  9. fishlover0815

Emergency!!!

I'm really worried right now!!! My clownfish has 1 dot on its white part, idk what to do!!! It always has dots on its clear part of fin like 2 dots... it never had dots on its body, only the clear part of fins, now there is 1 single dot on the white part, what should I do
  10. fishlover0815

Live stock

I have no idea what to do with live stock... I have: 1 clown 1 scarlet skunk cleaner 1 peppermint shrimp That's all I have I'm thinking off putting some snails in, about 4, what fish should I get? I'm thinking of neon blue goby pair or one dwarf angel(I don't know what kind would be good for 20 gal)
  11. fishlover0815

Shipping stuff

Hi, in the future I might go down to a bigger city and get inverts and corals, can they survive in a bag for 6-7 hours?
  12. fishlover0815

Clownfish from qt to dt

my clownfish has been in the qt for a month and a half, i think it is healthy other, but the dots from last week I saw at the end of the fins are still there( if you check the beginner fours you will see it) would that be its design then? I have been also feeding pellets that have garlic in it...
  13. fishlover0815

Shrimp aggression

I put my starlet cleaner back in, and both peppermint and scarlet are doing fine, but when they see each other, the scarlet shrimp attacks pep, what should I do? Leave it?
  14. fishlover0815

Ick?!

i always check on my clown fish every night and today I found 1-2 white spots at the end of the tail where it is clear... is it ick?! I dunno because I thought it starts where the gills are... should I treat the fish or what should I do? I can't get a pic of him cause he moves a lot wait nvm I...
  15. fishlover0815

Is ick flat?

i recently saw my clown fish with a dot on it, it wasn't flat and I think is the salt that didn't get dissolved properly... and five minutes later it's gone, so what do you think?
  16. fishlover0815

My clown fish is dumb

my clown fish is so slow, it doesn't react when there is food and when it's almost at the bottom, it eats the food... is that normal? And is an air stone good for a qt tank? I heard they are bad...
  17. fishlover0815

Cuppermarine

hi, I recently got my clowns for about 1.5 days, they are doing fine... But I haven't put any medication in because they look fine... Should I start adding in a few days or so? And I know the medication stresses them out, should I follow the directions but do it slowly and make the dose half...
  18. fishlover0815

Is this normal?

my tanks are finally cycled and I got fish in the qt, while I put 3 shrimp in the mt, 1 skunk cleaner, 2 peppermint shrimp(they are all approximately same size) and 1 night past and 1 pep is like this:
  19. fishlover0815

Quarantining

Hi, will a 5 gallon tank be good QT for 2 clowns? I wanted to use 10 gallon but they don't have it in my town... It's just for a short period of time like a month... If yes how many water change?
  20. fishlover0815

Weird thing happened

2 days ago I tested my water, it was ammonia=0 Nitrite=really high Nitrate=really high Today Ammonia=0 Nitrite=0.50ppm Nitrate=0 Is it normal?