Search results

1. K

Zoo pox?

I recently bought a frag of zoanthids and they are starting to die and look real bad now my other zoanthids in the tank are also lookin bad and not opening. I don't know if the first drag had anything to do with it but could it maybe be zoo pox? The frag I bought could of had it and then spread...
  2. K

Zoo pox?

I recently bought a frag of zoanthids and they are starting to die and look real bad now my other zoanthids in the tank are also lookin bad and not opening. I don't know if the first drag had anything to do with it but could it maybe be zoo pox? The frag I bought could of had it and then spread...
  3. K

Autoaqua smart ato

I am looking to get an ato and I was looking at the autoaqua smart ato. Has anyone had and good and bad experiences with this ato.
  4. K

How to get good level

I have had a 10g tank for about 6 months now and I just can't keep the level constant how can I fix like magnesium, alk, and calcium, ph here is my last test but it's usually always different. Magnesium 1410ppm Alk 8.7 DKH calcium 500 ppm PH 7.9 And salinity is always about 1.025-1.026
  5. K

Zoanthids starting to die

I recently bought new zoanthids about a week ago and I know they are supposed to be hardy coral so I didn't think I would have a problem. But now barely any of them are opening and I think there are a few dead ones. My parameters are not great but I don't know how to fix them Magnesium 1410ppm...
  6. K

Kessil a80 vs ai prime hd

What is better I have a kessil a150w right now that I just got but I don't like the option of only having blue lights. What is better for my 10g tank keeping my lights I have or using one of the other two I mentioned?
  7. K

kessil A80 tuna blue

What types of coral can the kessil A80 tuna blue grow in a 10g reef tank.
  8. K

Zoanthids are starting to die

I recently bought new zoanthids about a week ago and I know they are supposed to be hardy coral so I didn't think I would have a problem. But now barely any of them are opening and I think there are a few dead ones. My parameters are not great but I don't know how to fix them Magnesium 1410ppm...
  9. K

Kessil 150w tuna blue

Hello I have a 10g tank with softies and some lps but I recently bought a kessil 150w tuna blue that I haven't used yet. They were used when I bought them and pretty cheap so I got them. I know these light might be alittle strong for 20" by 14" tank. What intensity should I run this light on my...
  10. K

Kessil A80 tuna blue

I have a 10g tank right now with current USA orbit marine led and I was looking at the kessil A80 tuna blue would these be a good upgrade from the LEDs I am using. Also I have zoanthids, candy cane, and hammer would these light grow them pretty good? What other types of coral/anemone could do...
  11. K

Need help with dosing

i am trying to figure out if i should dose my tank or not. I have a 10g fish tank with hammer coral, zoanthids, and candy cane coral. i have been testing for about a month and writing it down maybe you can help i can never get the calcium,alk, and magnesium correct. i will list the test levels...
  12. K

Feeding fish

hello I have 1 clown fish and 1 purple fire fish in my 10g fish tank. I have been feeding 2 times a day for about 4 months sense I've had them. I feed marine s pellets, but I have been reading a few Articles that you shouldn't feed that much food. how much should I feed my two fish?
  13. K

What is this coral

I went to Dallas aquarium because I love reef tanks I have my own with coral and everything but I have never seen this type before. Is it some kind of anemone or what?
  14. K

Is this a new head on my candy cane coral

I noticed this on my candy cane coral and I have also noticed a couple other in the tank in the rocks that kinda look like it. Is this another starting to grow or is it something bad.
  15. K

Red thing on hammer coral

In the past few days my hammer coral hasn't been opening as much and I noticed a red thing on the stem of the coral I can't upload a picture right now but I will later. Does Anyone have any ideas of what it could be
  16. K

live rock hitch hiker

I've had this tank set up for about 2 months now and i'm finding these on my live rock can any one help identify what they are.