Search results

1. Jesterrace

Considering options

I am still about 6 weeks out before I will be ready to really add more fish to the tank, but I do have some possibilities here and I will list the Pros and Cons as I know them. First of all my setup with what I currently have 90 gallon tank with corner overflow, I currently have 40lbs of live...
  2. Jesterrace

Jester's upgraded 90 gallon tank

It's still a work in progress as I have 50lbs of rock that is cycling. I had a Male Melanurus Wrasse die about a month ago (I think from ich) so I have effectively quarantined the two remaining fish, but thus far they seem to be doing fine. Here is a vid of me sharing the hobby with the family:
  3. Jesterrace

Time to upgrade

After repeated issues with aggression from adding new fish in my tank, I have decided it's time to upgrade from my 36 gallon. I have attempted to add a Flame Angel, Fairy Wrasse, Captive Bred Occ Clown (not at the same time, I would try and remove one before adding another). I don't know for...
  4. Jesterrace

Jester's 36 Gallon Bowfront

I hope I won't get blasted for this, but being relatively new to the forum, I tried finding some basic rules and regulations here and have come up blank. I want to share my 36 gallon reef tank, but quite frankly photos don't do a tank justice (especially not with active fish). I do have a...
  5. Jesterrace

Time for another crazy idea

Okay, I know that this may not be the best idea, but here is the situation. I currently have a 36 gallon bowfront tank. I currently have a good collection of hermit crabs, snails and the following: 1 Cleaner Shrimp 1 young female Melenarus Wrasse 1 Diamond Watchman Goby 1 Scissortail Dartfish...
  6. Jesterrace

Sad Day, Good Day

The bad news is that despite my best efforts my Green Mandarin passed away. The good news is that the crabs and cleaner shrimp found where it was wedged between the rocks and pulled it out to eat, so it was much easier to remove. The other bit of good news is that the aggressive Fairy Wrasse I...
  7. Jesterrace

Gold Head Sleeper Goby vs Diamond Watchman Goby

Okay, I have been thinking about this for a couple of weeks now and wanted some input. Here is the current situation with my fish tank. I have a 36 gallon bowfront and have the following fish in my tank: 1 Diamond Watchman Goby 1 Scissortail Dartfish 1 Purple Firefish 1 Green Mandarin Fish...
  8. Jesterrace

Nice Forum and Community you have here

Just figured I would introduce myself. I started my first tank ever around late February and after a major noob disaster and a more minor one, my 36 Gallon Aqueon Bowfront Reef Tank is up and running and almost completely stocked. Here is what it consists of: 2 HOB Filters (One is the...