Search results

1. T

Niger trigger reef safe

I know they will eat invertebrates but are they safe with fish and corals, because I see many different opinions the internet.
  2. T

Is it impossible to keep nudibranch

I think they are the most fascinating thing in the ocean with many different colors and shapes, but why don't we know anything about them:(. I would love to have a nano tanks full of them.
  3. T

Does blue/green chromis change color has they age

I heard some chromis changes color as they age, does this apply to the blue/green chromis as well.
  4. T

Ocellaris Clownfish trio?

Can you keep a trio of ocellaris clownfish together like a black and white with two of the regular orange and white ones, if so how would you do it?
  5. T

Marsaqua led?

I have read many mix reviews about this leds, so before I bought them I wanted to know if anyone here has ever had any experience with them, and if they are strong enough for SPS and clams. also how many would I need for a 6ft tank and which one would I need the 165w or the 300w?
  6. T

Help me choose

I am setting up a 150gallon (72 1/2 x 18 1/2 x 28 1/2) as my first saltwater tank and planning to do a mix reef but I like so many fish that I can not decide on what to keep and what to remove from my wish list Yellow tang Powder blue tang Hippo tang Naso tang Sailfin tang Australian harlequin...