Search results

1. C

Hermits Crabs

sorry if im going over old ground here guys but can i ask opinions on hermit crabs not just as a clean up crew but in general?
  2. C

Hermit Crabs

sorry if im going over old ground here guys but can i ask opinions on hermit crabs not just as a clean up crew but in general?
  3. C

White substance growing a new piece of LR

hey all have a new piece of LR looks to have something growing on the side of it waiting for camera to charge the will produce pics to study in the mean time is white sponge harmful? dose it mean anything like as in the bacteria wise or balance of my tank? Thanks guys
  4. C

urgent help and advice required

Hey all a quick question after my sugar dose went horribly wrong i did a full water change and water is still cloudy would anyone advise changing the live sand too? Thanks in advance
  5. C

urgent help and advice required

Hey all a quick question after my sugar dose went horribly wrong i did a full water change and water is still cloudy would anyone advise changing the live sand too? Thanks in advance
  6. C

Sugar dosing experience

Hi All and welcome to this thread!! Well where to start.......... ok so my Nitrates were SKY high through the roof and off the charts so after hearing and reading so much of this so called sugar dosing lark i decided to take the plunge and have a go worst mistake i have ever made i mean dont...