Search results

1. E

Any ideas

so I was closely looking at my tank and saw this “worm looking” thing coming from the rock. Not sure what it is....anyone have ideas I’ve included some pictures. Also there other thing that has been on the corner of my tank for a little bit now. The tank has been up 4 months now.
  2. E

White seabe

I got this guy a few weeks ago and he was big and open and full of life. Last night he moved and went to the other side of the tank and the a few hours later I noticed him all closed and he wasn’t attached anymore, but in the back of the tank balled up. He was completely closed and not attached...
  3. E

60 Gallon Cube Lighting

So I bought a 60 gallon awhile back and it has been running and has a few fish in it. I have some LED lights that I had from a freshwater tank for the time being until I figure out the lighting that I need. I am looking for suggestions. I don't want to make it a reef tank. I have live rock and...
  4. E

Coral beauty white spot

I recently got a coral beauty and added it to my tank with 2 small damsels and a hawkfish. After a day a noticed the next morning that my coral beauty had a single white spot on its left side by its tail. Today I notice that he is flashing against the live rock. Not a lot but is still doing it...
  5. E

60 gallon stock list

I recently was able to add fish to my 60 gallon cube. I have 60lbs live sand and almost 50lbs of live rock. Took around 3 weeks to cycle. I added 2 damsels (one is a three stripped and the other I'm not sure the name but is blue with a yellow belly), a coral beauty angel and flame hawkfish. I'm...
  6. E

New Setup Questions

I want to start a 150 gallon or maybe a little smaller saltwater aquarium. I'd like to have fish mostly and maybe a handful of corals in it. How much live rock and live sand will I need? I have a lot of questions about equipment for this tank also, so really any input would be great.