Search results

1. J

Help Seahorse skin?

I just got a trio of seahorses from my LFS. However, one female, has some black thing hanging from her side of her face more like towards the neck if that makes sense. It doesn't seem to bother her, she keeps eating and running around the tank with the other seahorses. It sort of looks like skin...
  2. J

Seahorse Tank Build

My tank is cycled and ready, two days ago I got a diamond watchman goby for my 40g tank. He seems to be doing great, but also a little bit shy since it is a new environment. My levels are: Ph- 8.0 Ammonia- 0 Nitrite - 0 Nitrate- 10-20 So far I have dry rock, live sand, artificial plants, a...
  3. J

Ammonia: How to bring down?

its been almost a month since the cycle has started, ammonia is at .50ppm, nitrite is at 0ppm, nitrate at 10-20ppm, and ph at 8.0. How can I bring ammonia down to 0? It’s been at .50ppm for so long now. Nitrite was off the charts but that has went down to 0 now.
  4. J

Where to buy seahorses

my LFS does not carry seahorses, I am looking for tigertail seahorses, does anyone know where to buy them?
  5. J

Nitrite Trouble?

Hello everyone, I have been doing a fishless cycle for a month now, my ph is 7.9, my ammonia is 0.50ppm, nitrite is around 2.0ppm or 5.0ppm cant really tell the difference the test looks similar to both, and nitrate is 0.20ppm. I have been using the api saltwater master kit. When testing...
  6. J

Tank is Close to Cycling but...

Hello everyone, I have been doing a fishless cycle for a month now, my ph is 7.9, my ammonia is 0.50ppm, nitrite is around 2.0ppm or 5.0ppm cant really tell the difference the test looks similar to both, and nitrate is 0.20ppm. I have been using the api saltwater master kit. When testing...