Search results

1. V

Accidental Coral. Major “oh it’s pretty” moment

Lfs doesn’t do returns on anything saltwater. So far it’s doing good. I added more flow and so far it seems happy. All polyps are extended and I target feed it every other day.
  2. V

This is my light. I have had the feather duster for about 6 months. He’s open all the time and is enjoying the extra flow. Current USA Orbit Marine Aquarium LED Light
  3. V

Clown fish getting aggressive

That’s ok with us. As long as they are healthy and happy.
  4. V

No plans for any more clowns. Lol. Princess Leia is awfully brave for such a tiny fish. Lol. I have had here for a year and she’s still only maybe an inch long. She eats like a pig and always begs me for food. Lol. My son wants black clowns so I’m hoping I can keep Luke and Leia in my tank. She...
  5. V

I understand that mandarin’s are a challenging fish to keep. That is why I’m going to spend the extra money to get a aquacultured/tank raised one. They eat frozen, flakes, and pellets as well as live foods like copepods and baby brine shrimp. I hatch my own brine shrimp as well as have a...
  6. V

i have had my clown fish for over a year and suddenly she attacks my hand every time I put it in the water. If I’m doing a water change, taking a water sample, etc. lord forbid I try to move a rock. I added a smaller clown about three months ago and they did the whole “ who’s going to be the...
  7. V

i was at my local pet store picking up salt, filter media etc. I made the mistake of looking at the fish. I saw what I thought was a really cool plant and I have been having issues with high phosphates so I though adding plants would be a good thing. Told the associate that I wanted that plant...