Search results

1. shroncejoy

Identify?

Can anyone identify this, I have several patches in my aquarium...I have not noticed any changes in size, I'm just curious as to what it might be...
  2. shroncejoy

What?

Hey folks, I hope someone can shine some light on me here...I woke up this morning to this on the aquarium glass, I do have a few different species of snails (Nerites, Cerith, Zebra Turban, and Nassarius)...I also have an Abalone Racer Fuzzy Tiger, is it possible this is snail eggs?
  3. shroncejoy

Help me ID

I have a piece of live rock that has a few of these things on them, I circled them in the picture, plus I've also seen a couple of them on a coral skeleton in my tank...They kind of look like little feather dusters, but can anyone give me an idea of what they might be...
  4. shroncejoy

Flame Scallop

I just purchased two Flame Scallops, went through the acclimation process and introduced them into my aquarium last night just as the lights went out...This morning they were gone, as in no sign of them...I know they cannot escape my aquarium, these guys were pretty big, about 2 inches across...
  5. shroncejoy

Nervous

I just purchased a Coralife Size 32 LED BioCube Aquarium Deluxe Complete Reef System/Package, does anyone have any knowledge into this as to whether I made the right choice?...I have owned freshwater tanks all my life, this is my first attempt at saltwater, so I'm scared, I figured getting a...