Search results

1. Z

Worm Explosion!

What other food would you suggest? Trying to stay away from sinking pellets. Would a flake food work or i guess a non-sinking pellet? oooor something else in mind?
  2. Z

Worm Explosion!

So our goal for worm control is feeding a different food and essentially keep as much as possible off the bottom. Since the only fish in there is a Blue Tang, I got a veggie clip and am using a seaweed that has all the nutrients Dori is going to need and I pre-cut the strips I believe large...
  3. Z

Worm Explosion!

alright I will be setting up a feed schedule and getting better foods. So i assume when the food supply drops so will the worms over time?
  4. Z

Worm Explosion!

Since this is my friends tank I dont know what the feed schedule is, but i do know the food that i see is formula one pellets by ocean nutrition in the medium pellets. I thought i remembered at one time seeing the seaweed strips, but that has been a looooong time ago.
  5. Z

Worm Explosion!

would you suggest a feeding schedule then? Say like twice a week...I have freshwater and i feed my fresh water once a week, since i am unsure of the feeding habits of saltwater frishes, I dont want to deprive the blue tang
  6. Z

Worm Explosion!

So i have in the past 3 years attempted to help an elderly friend of mine make their saltwater tank fantasy come to life ( in the essence of even having one ) and i would say I have done a decent job with something I went into knowing nothing about. Also, Before I go too much further; I...