Search results

1. V

Bicolor angel, reef saved, not safe

I've been cursed with a two-tone angel rescue recently. I knew their desire for coral flesh, but for 5 years he was perfectly obedient in a reef tank. His corals appeared not to be very yummy. Literally the first 2 seconds in my tank and my open brain corals were both nibbling.Ugggg, so I tried...
  2. V

Potters angel

So wondering what the experience of these fish is for people? I've loaded 120 sps, chalices, and zoas. I just ordered one and should be here and ready in about 30 days or so. Has anyone had them nip at coral? What are you feeding? Success as far as surviving or not? Thx so much for your inputs!
  3. V

Dwarf Lionfish question

I've got a lionfish from Dwarf Zebra. I've had him now for nearly a year. The last 2 -3 weeks, he has been acting weird. 3 weeks ago, when it was feeding time, he would come to the front and took 3 lance fish only (fed 3 times, ate same each time), then settled back to his normal spot. 2 weeks...
  4. V

Sasquatch of the hippo tang world

I just heard it exists, but I never saw a picture of it. It's a solid black on the blue hippo tang, rather than where the black pallet hook creates a blue spot. So you've got a two-tone really, black on top of blue, hippo tang. Has there been even a sighting or photographic evidence?